the thread about nothing...

embarassed.gif
Whos that? 

Sup TAN!

Been a while

I had a snow day yesterday and got around to finish watching the Office on Netflix

Dem feels -______-

peoples priorities always crack me up but to each their own.

My roommate makes 38k a year....and still has to pay college loans off...but is about to buy a 2014 WRX.....doesn't want a used one...found a good deal on an '09 for him. Nope he wants a brand new one...thinks he is gonna get 4k back in taxes and put it as a down payment on the car and only have a 300 a month payment.

Even if the payment is around 300 its gonna be for a long time....pay off your loans with the tax money and get a damn civic for 18k until you pay off your loans...then when you are debt free....splurge a little on a whip.

peoples priorities always crack me up but to each their own.

My roommate makes 38k a year....and still has to pay college loans off...but is about to buy a 2014 WRX.....doesn't want a used one...found a good deal on an '09 for him. Nope he wants a brand new one...thinks he is gonna get 4k back in taxes and put it as a down payment on the car and only have a 300 a month payment.

Even if the payment is around 300 its gonna be for a long time....pay off your loans with the tax money and get a damn civic for 18k until you pay off your loans...then when you are debt free....splurge a little on a whip.

Everyone manages someone else's money better then their own lol.

38k with a roommate. 300 a month for a car ain't bad. Most NTers spend that on shoes in a month.

You sound envious.

Being in love with 2 women effin sucks. I have this physical connection with my girl cause she and her personality is cool, but I recently told my best friend how i really feel bout her only to find out she feels the same. When i asked why she never said anything she said cause I run around chasing different chicks and O should have known by the things she does for me(cook, clean, help me study). It's a damn dilemma for me cause I dont wanna hurt either girl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom