the thread about nothing...

Yes, magic 
devil.gif

what is this magic you speak of
nerd.gif
 You never heard anybody say when they walk in to the bedroom, that this is where all the magic happens 
nerd.gif

"Obama Sonic......Everyone WINS" 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^Or when you leave class, try to be quick, and then return 15 mins later to the front row and sit by that girl you been trying to holla at
laugh.gif
. Everyone knows that you just dropped one. And some classes are stadium seating so if you are close to the middle of the row you gotta shimmy past everyone with that fear that you have a trail of stank on ya.

You know how when someone walks by while you are sitting down and a couple of seconds later you get that rush of air (wind). And you can smell their fragrance etc? What if the doo doo still lingers. Can they smell that? I dunno, I always think about it
I remember in middle school after I dropped one I used to hit wind sprints in the hall before I'd go back in class.
roll.gif

I'm still hella paranoid about leaving a trail.

Originally Posted by bhergh

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

lol im glad i go to a broke tech school, small classes!

and i dont believe so, i have a strong nose and iv never smelt it. i wipe my %+! off after, wait that doesnt sound like what i want it to... I wipe like i have ocd, until the paper comes back clean! i have always feared that smell trail!
This is me!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by megatron

indifferent.gif

you ever notice megatron must either be...
a) unemployed
b) a loser
or
c) a virgin

since he replies first to every post?

indifferent.gif
to you sir...
d) ?

Back
Top Bottom