the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

He said its hot out here...

Cali King bed seems so comfortable :wow:

I've got a queen size and it works but we def need to upgrade to King at the new crib 8)

I'm thinking it's because of the link but idk man

Apparently used car grilles are hot in the streets right now and I just so happen to post the one he's been eyeballing for weeks
I got you brother
Stanley be acting like a ol' ***** sometimes...

was fooling around with a girl for a few weeks, find out she is talking to a few of my homies.. then i tell my homies to watch out because she is a freak and is messing with all of us at the same time.... she calls and freaks out at me for "exposing her" now she is dating a DIFFERENT guy i know (days after i stopped talking to her) , she was messing with me and 3 of my friends at the same time without us knowing and she doesn't think she is a ***........

was fooling around with a girl for a few weeks, find out she is talking to a few of my homies.. then i tell my homies to watch out because she is a freak and is messing with all of us at the same time.... she calls and freaks out at me for "exposing her" now she is dating a DIFFERENT guy i know (days after i stopped talking to her) , she was messing with me and 3 of my friends at the same time without us knowing and she doesn't think she is a ***........
highschool?

Back
Top Bottom