the thread about nothing...

TAN, we have a long lost TAN'ner @Lpheat22 that is still banned from posting in here. let's start a petition to bring him back.

sorry Rob, I know he went in on you a few times.

Yes, magic 
devil.gif

seeing what the tanners are up to on instagram :smokin

that does sound a lil creepy, and a bit gay.

oh well.

TAN, we have a long lost TAN'ner @Lpheat22 that is still banned from posting in here. let's start a petition to bring him back.

sorry Rob, I know he went in on you a few times.
Why was he banned? I was just thinking that he used to post here in the regular then he stopped. I thought his ban was lifted?

Alright, I'll admit they're cute, but if I'm gonna get a dog, I want a dog. I don't want to be able to put him in my pocket 
laugh.gif
I always said this till my girl brought home a chihuahua a couple years ago and I caved and let her keep it.  Never thought I could love a little dog, but he's my dude.  Little dogs aint bad, and they are chick magnets like you wouldn't believe.  Take that little guy on a walk and females are all about it.  Guess that's what my girl gets for bringing home a dog without asking 
laugh.gif
I guess there is some upside to it
Gotta love the hood. Homie was giving out turn signals with his hands too
Looks like Kevin Durant on a bike

I'm about to pull the plug...
Whut?

boss talmbout the office is open tomorrow.
alien.gif

ma must be racist.
Take all the snacks you can in protest 
laugh.gif

Why do some people get big dogs?

If your dog can overpower you, I don't see why you'd have one.

What happens when that dog don't wanna act like a dog no more? Jesus take the leash?

How you gon keep your dog in check when he looks like this?

Muscular_Dog_VI8QW9.jpg

Why do some people get big dogs?
If your dog can overpower you, I don't see why you'd have one.
What happens when that dog don't wanna act like a dog no more? Jesus take the leash?
How you gon keep your dog in check when he looks like this?

Muscular_Dog_VI8QW9.jpg

That's not real...

A pet is a mirror of its owner...its up to its owner to make sure its trained right

Back
Top Bottom