the thread about nothing...

WAT STYLE ADIDAS ARE THESE?
93e5c3eed99e11e1a74822000a1e8c8d_7.jpg

Adidas Spezial?
http://www.adidas.com/us/product/me...s+originals+spezial+shoes&cm_vc=STATIC_SEARCH

Last edited:
I finally caught up in this thread.

How's everyones Sunday going so far?

I am currently on the way to go treat out my sis and mom to Buff Wild Wings.

Went out last night to chill with my boy who is back in town from the NAVY. It's good seeing him and to catch up and chill.

Last edited:
I finally caught up in this thread.

How's everyones Sunday going so far?

I am currently on the way to go treat out my sis and mom to Buff Wild Wings.

Went out last night to chill with my boy who is back in town from the NAVY. It's good seeing him and to catch up and chill.

Buffalo Wild Wings :smokin :smokin :smokin

So Im pulling up to drop my lil cousins off n this girl that i been talkin to the last couple days is there..background on her my older cousin wanted me to talk to her...its just a coincidence that when.I pull up she is leaving..there this cat In a gucci bucket and chromed out jag waiting outside for her lol..talk about awkard lol...

No facebook since ever, Twitter too for that matter.....doesn't interest me. mj shrug

Facebook just got real stupid for me to be on that for like 2 hours out of the day. And some people think they got everyone figured out because they read their posts on the internet, like some people I talked to in person would only talk about stuff posted on FB. I also didn't like the moves FB did to stay scheming in business and money just to provide a social service. Didn't want to be a part of that anymore so I deleted mine like a month ago. Twitter I left like three months ago because I felt like I really didn't need to read people's thoughts and didn't feel like sharing my thoughts with people I really wasn't that tight with to begin with.

It's all good though if you use them, I just didn't see the longevity in it.

Back
Top Bottom