the thread about nothing...

I hate Facebook and all the corny people who post those "like if you relate" pictures. Look at this corny pic some kid just shared on his facebook
mad.gif

Last edited:
My ex from 6 ******g years ago wants to be friends now?

Na, **** that.

:lol:

I feel like nothing good can come out of being friends w/ an ex.

Especially an ex from 2000 ******g 6.

It's almost 2013, :x.

- I want to get a new phone, either the SG3 or the iPhone 5, but I don't want to pay more than $200 :smh:

I'm trying to decide between those two phones also. Radio Shack has the SGIII for $150 through the end of the month & Best Buy mobile will price match. But I don't know. I've never bought anything from Radio Shack and I don't have any experience with Best Buy mobile. Anyone ever had an issues with Best Buy mobile? :nerd:

this dude yelling after every point in fencing is annoying :smh: :smh: your sword fighting, relax :smh: :smh:

- I want to get a new phone, either the SG3 or the iPhone 5, but I don't want to pay more than $200 :smh:

I'm trying to decide between those two phones also. Radio Shack has the SGIII for $150 through the end of the month & Best Buy mobile will price match. But I don't know. I've never bought anything from Radio Shack and I don't have any experience with Best Buy mobile. Anyone ever had an issues with Best Buy mobile? :nerd:

I heard from my supervisor at work that their replacement warranty is better than a regular carrier store. Meaning you can drop/break your phone and they'll replace it.

----

Took a ziploc bag full of change I been saving since last year to the Coinstar today...$60.02 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom