the thread about nothing...

Leave SillyPutty alone.

Havent had a day off work for over a month! Probably pushing 6 weeks straight, and it's already monday again tomorrow :x Next weekend is gonna be good. I hope.

Just got back from running a 5k. :pimp:

There was this really cute girl there alone I wanted badly to approach her and spark a conversation but I was so tired and sweaty I decided not to. :smh:

do you guys like me? :nerd:

You're cool in my book, fambs.

---

- I want to get Batman Begins and TDK on DVD now...then get TDKR when that comes out on DVD.
- I want to get a new phone, either the SG3 or the iPhone 5, but I don't want to pay more than $200 :smh:
- Off work tomorrow but it's not even just a chill day :smh:
- Gym tonight however :pimp:

do you guys like me?
nerd.gif
most of the time ya. 

When you went from Mateen Cleaves to Zzyz you had a shaky start, but you are really starting to come into your own now

At BJJ one day i noticed this dude had Roshe Runs so i said i had a pair and how comfy they are etc .. We got to talking and it turns out him and his friends used to run the Karmaloop store here in boston, he doesnt do it anymore but i guess his wife is the owner now .. Pretty cool :smokin

Ordered 3 shirts last night for 62.07 total :pimp:
I couldn't wait for the Pillars to get any cheaper so I used the Eastbay code and got em for $152 :pimp: and :smh: at the same damb time.

I need to slow down on spending money, I still have to pay for school.

Back
Top Bottom