the thread about nothing...

4876687_700b.jpg

:nerd:

dem nice though.

repped.

I saw her on Craig Ferguson and was like :wow:

that feelin when you cant find a good woman , but you remember you did all the good women you had dirty :\ :lol: :smh:

Facebook just got real stupid for me to be on that for like 2 hours out of the day. And some people think they got everyone figured out because they read their posts on the internet, like some people I talked to in person would only talk about stuff posted on FB. I also didn't like the moves FB did to stay scheming in business and money just to provide a social service. Didn't want to be a part of that anymore so I deleted mine like a month ago. Twitter I left like three months ago because I felt like I really didn't need to read people's thoughts and didn't feel like sharing my thoughts with people I really wasn't that tight with to begin with.
It's all good though if you use them, I just didn't see the longevity in it.

facebook has longevity for me because it's a good way to keep up with my fam and close friends who are spread out over the country. good to see how people are doing, seeing photos from weddings, graduations, and other things I had to miss because of distance/time.

I do need to cut back on the amount of time I spend on there though, huge time waster

Kobe doin' work!

you're still a baby
go out and make some new friends while you're still young.
How?

go out and do what you enjoy doing... you'll meet other who have the same interest in you, and develop friendships

example: like playing basketball? go to the courts and become a regular... eventually grab food with the guys after playing
example: enjoy art/music? find expo's and events going on in the town and go meet people

it all comes down to two major things in my opinion...
1) confidence
2) effort

Carmel Cheescake Snickers milkshake from Cookout>>>>>>>> :smokin

my parents are going on a vegan diet for 30 days, I said i'd join em since thats what she's gonna be cooking and i don't feel like paying for food that I can eat so I'm trying to indulge now. :lol: maybe I'll like it and be a vegan forever??

The groupies in London are about cost Black Mamba PAPER!

STOOOOPID! :smh:

old habits die hard....tmz lets no one make it. another chick must've taken that with her cell and sold it immediately

no ayo... but waterpolo players are straight up jacked... best body in sports

saying "no ayo" isn't enough....not cool my man (i'll let you make it since you're the father of this thread though

Back
Top Bottom