the thread about nothing...

Motorcycle is gone this morning...

Hope it got towed instead of stolen.

:frown:

good luck homie

I am moving into the city in a month and am super worried about parking my bike on the street. Need a lock to tie it to a pole or something

Damn man. Time to call towing places lol. Happened to me at school the other day. Gladly it was towed lol

free bagels in the conference room

That feel when you get your raise...but are waiting for your first pay check to see what it is.....its always less then what you expect...but please be enough....

Damn man. Time to call towing places lol. Happened to me at school the other day. Gladly it was towed lol
that's what I'm thinking...

Neighbor said she heard the tow truck last night...

I was passed out from a hoodie rat yamb that hates her baby daddy, so you know she was trying to get me to fall on love...

They didn't leave anything though.... No information or anything. Do they normally leave some information? Never had anything towed...

Also, they left my motorcycle cover and the ties for it... Right in the parking space...

:nerd:

I knew grizz was a righty
pimp.gif
The grizz is always right...

Last edited:
that's what I'm thinking...

Neighbor said she heard the tow truck last night...

I was passed out from a hoodie rat yamb that hates her baby daddy, so you know she was trying to get me to fall on love...

They didn't leave anything though.... No information or anything. Do they normally leave some information? Never had anything towed...

Also, they left my motorcycle cover and the ties for it... Right in the parking space...

nerd.gif
Check baby daddy alibi. LOL 

Last edited:
Nt is special. The only place it's more believable that a 20sumthin you never heard of just bought a limited 400k car than for a professional athlete to have purchased  a pair of 250 dollar limited shoes! 
roll.gif

Nt is special. The only place it's more believable that a 20sumthin you never heard of just bought a limited 400k car than for a professional athlete to have purchased  a pair of 250 dollar limited shoes! :rofl:  

even after saying all that

geno's red yeezys are fake PERIOD

regardless of how much money he has , he can get got & DID get got

ask Fabolous & Game

& box price is/will be $250 before tax BUT trust & believe geno paid over 4 figures for them FAKES because real pair's are going for damn near 5k right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom