the thread about nothing...

yup. it does make it free, I had a convo with a friend about it through text... couldn't figure out how to do it :lol:
i can help whomever...aim chat perhaps?

got a bs virus..download malwarebytes, scan

pabs is right, download anti malwarebytes, BUUUT..... and i cant emphasize this enough...
do not install anti malwarebytes... if you already downloaded/installed...uninstall for now
1) got to start > run (or press windows key and "R")
2) type "msconfig" in the dialog box press enter
3)go to the "boot" tab and click the check box that says safe boot. make sure that network is dotted underneath it
4) click apply an click restart... your pc will restart in safe mode, icons will looks weird colors may as well, but you will have internet access.
5) NOW go on to firefox, and DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL anti malwarebytes (if you already DL'ed dl again)
6) install and update anti malwarebytes, run full scan
7) go back to run uncheck safe boot, and reboot

a safe boot will guarantee that the virus is not loaded when windows loads..sometimes the virus is set to inject itself upon any newly downloaded/installed files so install and update Anti malwarebytes in safe mode

also, if youre confident enough, go ahead and click startup tab..thatll let you slim down your programs that start up when windows starts...i dont recommend doing this unless you somewhat know what youre doing, and only click to uncheck things that are programs that you KNOW you dont want running (realplayer/aim startup) or anything else... some of the things that load are drivers and software for your mouse/keyboard/speakers/graphics card so take caution unchecking things.

g'luck :smokin

Last edited:

This is the only thread I visit on NT now

Any good motivational songs yall can recommend?
Motivational as in gets you hyped right? If so, check out these songs.

This song gave me the chills. The good one.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

What song? Vids not showing up on my phone

It's the trailer music to The Dark Knight Rises trailer.

Here's the link to it.

On another note:

To the people who watch GoT:
Why does it matter that he found out that the queen and the king slayer had sex?
Is it just because it's taboo?
Since the fake king is a bastard son, if people learned that truth, then his authority would crumble right?  That's what that .... of a queen is trying to prevent right?

If the answer to these questions spoil anything that's to come then please don't answer.
Thanks in advance!

I got the multi quoting down, but I still can't quote a block of quotes.

Also, someone show me how to make larger emoticons please!

--Just press quote.
--would like to know this as well. Im quessing just like text: select emoticon and size it up usin the dropdown window

test

:smokin

edit: failed

Last edited:
Truly alone in this beautiful city.
I don't want to move back north :smh:
Good job, own apartment and all down here...

Besides the gym, what else should I do? Never been down with the social network sites, should I give in?

--Just press quote.
--would like to know this as well. Im quessing just like text: select emoticon and size it up usin the dropdown window
test

smokin.gif

glasses.gif

change to rich text editor in your profile settings, it's under site preferences

my profile > edit account details > scroll down to site preferences > change BB code editor to rich text editor...
nthat.gif

--Just press quote.
test

smokin.gif

glasses.gif

change to rich text editor in your profile settings, it's under site preferences
grin.gif

glasses.gif

Testing

:smh: 
nthat.gif

Edit: Failed both 
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Carver I did that, but the bigger emoticon aren't happening!!

This is rough 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm nervous as hell for this date yall... we've gone out like 3-4 times but each time I've been drunk off my ***. Plus I have yet to see her during the day :lol:
What happened to the girl in socal?
We broke up a few weeks ago :frown: :frown: :frown: I still miss her. I posted about it at length like a couple hundred pages back :lol:

Anyways, the date was pretty weird. We kinda established that we'd be 'friends'. I put that in parentheses because we had talked about it before and still hooked up a few times, so I think I know what this will be. And I guess I'm winning right? After that friends chat, we went about the night like any regular casual date :lol: went back to her place for the night. 

She isn't acting like a regular jumpoff tho.... I'm confused and not even sure where I stand on this :lol:

We broke up a few weeks ago :frown: :frown: :frown: I still miss her. I posted about it at length like a couple hundred pages back :lol:

Anyways, the date was pretty weird. We kinda established that we'd be 'friends'. I put that in parentheses because we had talked about it before and still hooked up a few times, so I think I know what this will be. And I guess I'm winning right? After that friends chat, we went about the night like any regular casual date :lol: went back to her place for the night. 

She isn't acting like a regular jumpoff tho.... I'm confused and not even sure where I stand on this :lol:

just take it in flow and dont question, she is older so just date / hook up and thats all.

Also met a 33 year old female last night :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom