the thread about nothing...

Its hot in these streets. I felt a single drop of sweat form at the bottom of my neck, travel down my back, slice through my butt cheeks, and finally tap on the back of my scrotum. Its felt like a ghost ran his/her finger down my back and butt, and then Tinkerbell gave me a little flick on the balls. Weird.

:lol:

I ain't paying three bucks.
Nevermind..
you guys dont have installous? makes everything in the app store free :smokin

RE: tapatalk (which btw is awesome

anyone have any cheap Monday denim?Just ordered a pair of tight fits. Wasi suppose to size up one I heard they are slim buti also heard they stretch
id imagine buying cheap monday, that you are going for a slim slim cut...ive sold a million pairs of these at my last job and can tell you that they will stretch out. I can also say that sizing up, in the waist is recommended...CM tights fit slimmer than rescue, and new stanard apc, so expect that youll get a

Last edited:
Put my earrings in my ear for the first time in like a year.. felt weird having them in again.. kept rubbing my ears forgetting I had them in
mean.gif

had my black diamond joints on last night
pimp.gif
the yambs
pimp.gif
Was gonna cop me some black diamonds
pimp.gif
then I realized I had more important #*!@ to save for
laugh.gif

Gonna look for some knock off joints and act like they're real
glasses.gif

HALP!

I keep on getting redirected by google on my computer when i want to search for something...i tried using a different browser and it happens too...

Back
Top Bottom