the thread about nothing...

iYen where does "No tears only dreams now" come from? I was dying when this Starcraft streamer I watch said it while he played Day Z
It came from the jimmy rustler meme.

Here's the know your meme page for it.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/that-really-rustled-my-jimmies

That gorilla's facial expression is so hilarious to me.

tumblr_lzvjo5AYYS1qkgtd7o1_500.jpg

On another note:

I just killed this rat with my precalculus book. Now I understand why Tom hates Jerry.

I didn't cwalk though.

Last edited:
Jesus i still have a headache from last night :smh: :smh:

met 3 females last night :lol: :pimp: all at the same damm bar :pimp:

anyone have any cheap Monday denim?Just ordered a pair of tight fits. Wasi suppose to size up one I heard they are slim buti also heard they stretch

anyone have any cheap Monday denim?Just ordered a pair of tight fits. Wasi suppose to size up one I heard they are slim buti also heard they stretch
I would definitely size up, I ordered a couple a few years ago and

one pair was way too tight

Its hot in these streets. I felt a single drop of sweat form at the bottom of my neck, travel down my back, slice through my butt cheeks, and finally tap on the back of my scrotum. Its felt like a ghost ran his/her finger down my back and butt, and then Tinkerbell gave me a little flick on the balls. Weird.

they want $3 for the android verison as well.

lol no.
get the convo app it works the same way and is free

seems to have a lot of negative reviews, probably will just stick it out with firefox

Its hot in these streets. I felt a single drop of sweat form at the bottom of my neck, travel down my back, slice through my butt cheeks, and finally tap on the back of my scrotum. Its felt like a ghost ran his/her finger down my back and butt, and then Tinkerbell gave me a little flick on the balls. Weird.

:lol:

Put my earrings in my ear for the first time in like a year.. felt weird having them in again.. kept rubbing my ears forgetting I had them in
mean.gif

Last edited:
Put my earrings in my ear for the first time in like a year.. felt weird having them in again.. kept rubbing my ears forgetting I had them in :smh:

had my black diamond joints on last night :pimp: the yambs :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom