the thread about nothing...

What's up with @WATER
roll.gif

I feel like Baby Boy wasnt really geared towards men, doe....
explain
Dude that **** was straight soap opera material. The back and forth relationship with Jodi and his BM, the momma same age as Jodi(ol girl from House Party looked good for her age) housing felons. I mean, lets be for real. I know some Aint-****-Ns. None of them got a BM with a crib and live with their mom. It was all male bashing of the hood kind.

"You gonna make me some tacos",
eyes.gif
. If that wasnt some ol BET arabesque film *** ****.

It all part of da emasculation of the black man.

b.
THIS x 100.
People hate on Baby Boy because it was revealed that Pac was supposed to play Jodys part. When you go from Pac to Tyreese you automatically get haters.
I actually liked it. Especially for Ving Rames plethora of sex moves while smashing Jodys moms. I promised myself If I ever happened to get buff, or hump a chick I could actually pick up Id try that crab walk atleast once.
I didn't know that, that being said, it still doesn't sway my opinion of the movie.
Baby Boy sucked regardless of who was in it and Tyrese sucks.
Aaaaaand right on cue....
shout out to @beh235 reaching 6000 posts in TAN
Thanks. Didn't even know. It's a thread that I genuinely like and I feel it's balanced with no bs.
beh has more posts in here than I do my entire NT career.

Damn.
Sad huh? These posts are fairly recent too. My post count looked like yours not too long ago. Then I discovered TAN and started answering back 
laugh.gif

Im officially 17 TAN 
Happy Birthday 
So many threads about insecurity, social awkwardness, and softness on the first page.

What is it, Emo-vember? Jesus.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I think it speaks to the age group. Growing pains.
Happy birthday @Antidope
laugh.gif

I've been told on multiple occasions that if I ever get across that pond, I ain't coming back.

I'd show y'all what I'm looking at but I don't wanna do a ratchet *** screen cap..

Found this one in the BOOTY thread

This one found me..

Both of the seem ratchet as hell...right up my alley :pimp:

Last edited:
Is it wrong of me to not read a 6 paragraph response from a poster because he has less than 106 posts? That and I saw the words "Tyler Perry" deep down there somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom