the thread about nothing...

I'm 17. College is gonna split us up. 

Word. Damn. Thought you were much older.

You right for letting that **** go, homie. College is an eye-opening experience of drastic growth.

You're going to be a much different person a year from now. For the better. :nthat:

Where you heading?

one day wht thought about watching baby boy but didnt bother. looks like nothing of importance was missed.
one day you will be completeley healed and better young colombia
one day it will be huynher that is run over by a car and wht who shrugs
one day Jhene Aiko will give birth to another child. wouldn't be able to be there as the father tho.

Last edited:
one day wht thought about watching baby boy but didnt bother. looks like nothing of importance was missed.
one day Jhene Aiko will give birth to another child. wouldn't be able to be there as the father tho.
As long as I can say I piped her once in my life, I'm fine.

Word. Damn. Thought you were much older.

You right for letting that **** go, homie. College is an eye-opening experience of drastic growth.

You're going to be a much different person a year from now. For the better.
nthat.gif

Where you heading?
Rutgers NB, Drexel, or Rowan.

:wow:

:lol:

Cold-blooded.

Same age as me :nerd: Senior year I'm guessing, it'll do that to you.
Yep that senior year ****. Doin all my stuff late,
first girl, first kiss, SATs.
There's a first for everything fam, knock out that SAT and ACT. I bailed on my first ACT because I need to definitely prep for it, and I'm hoping to score higher on my SAT. Got a 1410 on my first try. Also if you go to Rutgers, you're not far from me b. I'm moving back up to NYC to start college.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom