the thread about nothing...

:nthat:

Still tippin'.

So many threads about insecurity, social awkwardness, and softness on the first page.

What is it, Emo-vember? Jesus. :smh: :lol:

i want to get away this new years and go to a new city.

new york is out, i don't feel like spending $500, philly maybe at $310.

i hear portland calling my name though at $220 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

This chick Jhene Aiko on NWTS has an incredible voice. It's like some fall in love type wave. :smokin :wow:

This chick Jhene Aiko on NWTS has an incredible voice. It's like some fall in love type wave. :smokin :wow:

Lol, teenage hormones.

Feelin' it doe [Jhene Aiko].
Don't get it twisted now, I'm not into that lovey dovey type stuff. I've seen what this album does to some of my homies, makes me :smh: One of my closest dudes just made this girl he was talking to his main. Told him that's a big *** mistake, and that it's gonna be more difficult now to have sidelines since she's the type to have connects. He played if off like it was nothing, but I know he's regretting the decision. :lol:

Just to continue the topic, I know that when my thing ends with this girl,

I will be HURT. I ain't ever have a girl like me before so when this is over

I'm not gonna be a well man. 

Amazing we live in the era of social media, and I feel so alone.

That's deep, which is why I distance myself from a female. I cried over a girl in seventh grade and look back on that day as a revelation to what's made me the type of dude I am, and my outlook on relationships. Call me an a_hole, countless girls have called me that while crying, but I am who I am. I got into a discussion with these two girl on marriage, and I flat out said I wasn't going to get married. The countless divorcees I see, the problems, the image that you have to have a ring on your finger to be "happy" with someone. FOH with all that, they looked at me with the "you're a dog" type of look. It might be cause I'm still young, and exploring all the possibilities of yambs, but I doubt I'll get tired. Honestly I think this runs in the family, my cousin is one of the biggest gigolos I've ever seen, and his dad (my uncle) is even bigger. Uncles ex wife would even iron his underwear before heading out to work. :rofl:

I voted for a time change, idk if I did it right or not

Just to continue the topic, I know that when my thing ends with this girl,

I will be HURT. I ain't ever have a girl like me before so when this is over

I'm not gonna be a well man. 

Amazing we live in the era of social media, and I feel so alone.
This is something you HAVE to experience, it'll help you grow in the long run, trust me. Dont even fight it when it happens let the feels consume you.

Last edited:
That's deep, which is why I distance myself from a female. I cried over a girl in seventh grade and look back on that day as a revelation to what's made me the type of dude I am, and my outlook on relationships. Call me an a_hole, countless girls have called me that while crying, but I am who I am. I got into a discussion with these two girl on marriage, and I flat out said I wasn't going to get married. The countless divorcees I see, the problems, the image that you have to have a ring on your finger to be "happy" with someone. FOH with all that, they looked at me with the "you're a dog" type of look. It might be cause I'm still young, and exploring all the possibilities of yambs, but I doubt I'll get tired. Honestly I think this runs in the family, my cousin is one of the biggest gigolos I've ever seen, and his dad (my uncle) is even bigger. Uncles ex wife would even iron his underwear before heading out to work.
roll.gif
Strange thing is if you ask any girls bout me, they'll tell you I am an

unrelenting a hole, but this girl actually was feeling me and took the time

to get to know me past what her friends said/say, so when this

is over I'll be hurt, cuz it's not often you find real riding/good girls out here.

Hungry for the yambs :evil: You guys ever just get bored after a while with the same girl?

is over I'll be hurt, cuz it's not often you find real riding/good girls out here.
I still haven't found that girl, lets see what this future holds. I doubt it's anytime soon though.

Last edited:
Rusty, how old are you?

Not that I know the situation or anything, but if you like her so much, why you think its inevitably going to end?

That's deep, which is why I distance myself from a female. I cried over a girl in seventh grade and look back on that day as a revelation to what's made me the type of dude I am, and my outlook on relationships. Call me an a_hole, countless girls have called me that while crying, but I am who I am. I got into a discussion with these two girl on marriage, and I flat out said I wasn't going to get married. The countless divorcees I see, the problems, the image that you have to have a ring on your finger to be "happy" with someone. FOH with all that, they looked at me with the "you're a dog" type of look. It might be cause I'm still young, and exploring all the possibilities of yambs, but I doubt I'll get tired. Honestly I think this runs in the family, my cousin is one of the biggest gigolos I've ever seen, and his dad (my uncle) is even bigger. Uncles ex wife would even iron his underwear before heading out to work. :rofl:

you sound like me an idiot right now

Back
Top Bottom