the thread about nothing...

Anybody know wat kind of stuffed animal this is or is just a generic ?

Wheymint, @bay1591  told me to shut my mouth because I asked of Tyrese bagged his moms. Apparently I touched a nerve 
laugh.gif

I can't **** wit NT today man 
mean.gif

Wheymint, @bay1591
 told me to shut my mouth because I asked of Tyrese bagged his moms. Apparently I touched a nerve :lol: .

I can't **** wit NT today man :smh:

Lol, yet if I made a joke about your mom, your sensitive side would come out and have a ***** fit

Is it wrong of me to not read a 6 paragraph response from a poster because he has less than 106 posts? That and I saw the words "Tyler Perry" deep down there somewhere...

:lol:

I want to know who I identify with 

I was trying to find myself too, settled on laughing at the Kanye one way too hard.

>tfw 5'8"
>tfw can't touch the sky

And the subtle "my wife is fat".

You win again, internet.

Last edited:

Wheymint, @bay1591
 told me to shut my mouth because I asked of Tyrese bagged his moms. Apparently I touched a nerve 
laugh.gif

I can't **** wit NT today man 
mean.gif
Lol, yet if I made a joke about your mom, your sensitive side would come out and have a ***** fit
Stop it. You're speaking for yourself with that one. I'm not picking on you, nor was the comment personal. You took it as such. You've never heard of that expression before?  There was also a space between my first statement and second statement to show a separate thought, I didn't want to make two posts.

Wheymint, @bay1591

told me to shut my mouth because I asked of Tyrese bagged his moms. Apparently I touched a nerve :lol: .

I can't **** wit NT today man :smh:

Stop it. You're speaking for yourself with that one. I'm not picking on you, nor was the comment personal. You took it as such. You've never heard of that expression before?  There was also a space between my first statement and second statement to show a separate thought, I didn't want to make two posts.

I'm not the one who catch feels quick....

You were quick to get mad when I jokingly called you Tyler Perry for not liking spike Lee

You take things personal too, so take your own advice and stop it.

Last edited:

Im officially 17 TAN 
happy birthday water. may you have many more birthdays.

animated-water-moving-blue-flowing.gif

My son got hurt at school on the playground
Fell off the merry go round and someone else fell off it onto his face
now his right side of his face is scrapped
And has a big *** knot on his forehead
I'm so heated
I told my girl to take him to the hospital just as a precaution
I swear when something happens to ur kids u get mad at the world
hope for a speedy recovery.
Anybody know wat kind of stuffed animal this is or is just a generic ?
its an anti-charmander.

help a NTer and my friend out, we were arguing the other day, what is the correct way to pronounce Nikon?

Nee-con? or Ny-con?

Back
Top Bottom