the thread about nothing...

I say the chant from Child's Play out loud allll the time
laugh.gif
i was doing this all day today, because my sisters kids were over, and we were watching that childs play marathon on amc.. everytime i walked by one of them or they walked pass me i would grab them by the head and start saying Ada Due Damballa, Give Me The Power I Beg Of You !! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
@gllahone84  nothing man, just watching the games.

@GrizzlyAnimal  what kind of uncle are you? 
roll.gif
. I would never say that chant, that **** had me mad shook as a kid. That scene when the went to dude's apartment and he had all that **** on the wall...I wasn't playing that **** 
laugh.gif

@Rare  why not just go to Fordam? Or start using a relative's address to not pay out of state homie. 

Looking at CC tuition for out of state at BCC... :x It'll be all worth it in the long run.

whats BCC?
Bronx Community College

You live in the bronx :wow:
and youre considering going to college which makes you what, 16 or 17? :wow: congratulations!
have you lived there all your life? if so, how have you managed to survive?
do bullets really just fly into people's apartments at random? are you allowed by the gangsters to walk on the street after dark? how much do you pay in homage? how often do folks get that wet 6 train service? is it truly safer in the zoo than on the outside? how often have you been robbed?
:nerd:

Last edited:

@GrizzlyAnimal  what kind of uncle are you? 
roll.gif
. I would never say that chant, that **** had me mad shook as a kid. That scene when the went to dude's apartment and he had all that **** on the wall...I wasn't playing that **** 
laugh.gif
They were all cool with it except one... when i did it to the little one she started yelling 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looking at CC tuition for out of state at BCC... :x It'll be all worth it in the long run.

whats BCC?
Bronx Community College

and youre considering going to college which makes you what, 16 or 17? :wow: congratulations!
do bullets really just fly into people's apartments at random? are you allowed by the gangsters to walk on the street after dark? how much do you pay in homage? how often do folks get that wet 6 train service? is it truly safer in the zoo than on the outside? how often have you been robbed?

dont be mean

:rolleyes

Just did this third eye awakening exercise and my head is tingling on all fronts, in between my eyebrows especially.

whats BCC?
Bronx Community College

No, I don't live in the Bronx. I'm not considering, I'm determined to go to college, and yes I'm 17. I've lived there for seven years and visited every summer since 2008, with the exception of 2011 & 2012. I have managed to survive 7 years, and every summer that I spent there (which is 2 months every summer). Bullets do not fly into peoples' apartments at random. I've walked with my cousin around 3 AM with no problems whatsoever, and I feel much safer in the Bronx at night than I do in Tampa. I'm not an animal, ask the local pigeons, there's thousand of them willing to hoot for a piece of bread. I've never been robbed. :wink:

@Rare
 why not just go to Fordam? Or start using a relative's address to not pay out of state homie. 
I was thinking about doing the relative address, but seeing as my high school is in Tampa and I would've just graduated, I can't say I lived in the Bronx with my grandma while still attending a HS in Florida. But I'm still working on checking out these grants and student scholarships, there's one here that will actually pay you even if your school is out of state but you're a Florida resident.

No, I don't live in the Bronx. I'm not considering, I'm determined to go to college,
:pimp:

i've lived there for seven years and visited every summer since 2008, with the exception of 2011 & 2012.
:x by choice?

I feel much safer in the Bronx at night than I do in Tampa.

wut?

I've never been robbed. :wink:

:wow: are you the son of a don or politician? rarely hear stories of folks making it out of that place untouched.

No, I don't live in the Bronx. I'm not considering, I'm determined to go to college,
:pimp:

i've lived there for seven years and visited every summer since 2008, with the exception of 2011 & 2012.
:x by choice?

I feel much safer in the Bronx at night than I do in Tampa.

wut?

I've never been robbed. :wink:

:wow: are you the son of a don or politician? rarely hear stories of folks making it out of that place untouched.
Yes by choice, Tampa is **** compared to what I've done in NYC. All I see in my newsfeed and from what my friends that graduating tell me is that there is nothing out here, Tampa is so dead, Tampa is so boring, etc. I'm not going to join that crowd, I'm getting the hell out of here.

I feel safer in the Bronx, it's home. :smokin

Call me Victor Stracci. :evil:

:wow: tampa must be hell if you are forced to seek refuge in the bronx.
you sir are a far braver, stronger, and better person than wht.
utmost respect.

:wow: tampa must be hell if you are forced to seek refuge in the bronx.
you sir are a far braver, stronger, and better person than wht.
utmost respect.
Florida is what it is, a retirement state... I'll fly you out to the Bronx, and

feed you to the Trinis. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom