the thread about nothing...

Was riding my skateboard down a huge hill and almost hit a lil kid
sick.gif
lil mijo shoulda moved out the way

I stop in here from time to time. I know the main contributors in here. Tis hard to catch up after a week is all lol

I hate waiting for things to get delivered.... especially since I don't know when today it will get here...
you do realize that today is sunday?
car shipper so dey delivrr erry day papi...

What kinda car did you cop ?
$100 says its an Integra 

Integras are dope... Theres a bright blue GSR that hasnt moved in years down the street from my house

Was riding my skateboard down a huge hill and almost hit a lil kid :x
I was driving down a pretty steep hill once, and a dumb *** kid was longboarding down the hill in the bike lane and he got the speed wobbles and ran in to my car.
:lol:
He didn't pay for the damage I'm guessing

My lil cuzzin just called stone cold Steve Austin, cold stone :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: like the ice cream place :lol:

Last edited:

Was riding my skateboard down a huge hill and almost hit a lil kid
sick.gif
I was driving down a pretty steep hill once, and a dumb *** kid was longboarding down the hill in the bike lane and he got the speed wobbles and ran in to my car.
laugh.gif

He didn't pay for the damage I'm guessing

There weren't really any damages.

Luckily there were no other cars driving near me cuz I spun out as soon he hit me and jerked the wheel (it was within the first few months of me driving, thats gonna be you in 4 years youngin).

I spun all the way down the hill. Thought I was gonna die 
laugh.gif

Then like, 5 cops, 2 amber lamps, and a fire truck came 
laugh.gif

Saw the stupid frosh at school a few days later and wanted to strangle him. 

I hate waiting for things to get delivered.... especially since I don't know when today it will get here...
you do realize that today is sunday?
car shipper so dey delivrr erry day papi...

What kinda car did you cop ?
$100 says its an Integra 

Integras are dope... Theres a bright blue GSR that hasnt moved in years down the street from my house
I miss my Milano pinkish gsr :frown:

Have a test due online by midnight...have a stats test in the am...aaarrrrggggghhhhhh

still a... chain smokin, name droppin, good lookin, muhh ******, mutha shutcho mouf.

brain broken, Frank Ocean listenin, stain hittin, satin woodgrain grippin, paint drippin, mutha shutcho mouf.

SOMEBODY PRAY FOR DA GOD, OH LOOORD

So I'm watching Paranormal Activity 4 and I have question: White folks is this what y'all do? Y'all don't listen to each other talk? Lol

Whoever writes these movies, doesn't understand how to write realistic skeptics. Somebody tries to tell someone something and they just ignore it. :smh:

So I'm watching Paranormal Activity 4 and I have question: White folks is this what y'all do? Y'all don't listen to each other talk? Lol

Whoever writes these movies, doesn't understand how to write realistic skeptics. Somebody tries to tell someone something and they just ignore it.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. After the first one, I was disappointed in the franchise. I decided to not waste any more time watching them crappy *** movies. I still want my money back from paying to see the first one in the movies.

@Joepac12  
nthat.gif

Have a test due online by midnight...have a stats test in the am...aaarrrrggggghhhhhh
Inferential Statistics is one of the hardest classes I've ever taken.
Only 3 passed out of a class of like 25. I was one of them. :smokin

I know people that have failed that class 3 and 4 times. :x

Inferential Statistics is one of the hardest classes I've ever taken.
Only 3 passed out of a class of like 25. I was one of them. :smokin

I know people that have failed that class 3 and 4 times. :x

I hate stats...its regular business statistics...2nd time taking it...

yet you here b.
:smh:

Dont judge b....

Looking at CC tuition for out of state at BCC... :x It'll be all worth it in the long run.

whats BCC?

Why did I just scream out Venni, Vetti, Vecci?

Like I'm Italian out this mofo...you know what I'm saying....and I hope nobody in TAN ate any swine today. 

I like her because she's intellectual and she has an affinity for different cultures. 

Totally rad. 

Back
Top Bottom