the thread about nothing...

I need polarized sunglassess

Super old pic but I've had these since March and they've been straight fire Ray-Ban 4147, basically a bigger model of their wayfarer.

So I went to Sprint the other day to check the price on the HTC One, I told dude that my upgrade isn't till next March and he asked me "How much are you willing to pay for one?" so we estimated a brand new one off contract would be $650, he told me $500 because "My friend has one, brand new, still in the box, never opened, he just doesn't need it, it's coming in the mail so it's gonna take a minute to get it, but I can let it go for $500" as soon as he said that I knew exactly what was up because my boy does the same thing at his job, his boss orders extra phones, and they sell them under the table for their own profit.

Question is, is $500 good? I'm set on that phone, I'm using my old *** iPhone 4 right now and I'm 100% on dropping apple.

Those are clean. Is it just the angle of the pic or are they rounder than the traditional Wayfarers ?

Ive got a pair of classics and they look much more boxy than that pair.

It's the angle, they look like regular wayfarers from the front, only thing I didn't like is that the legs aren't as thick as the wayfarers but they would've looked weird with 'em so the thin legs are a nice touch

Is the walking dead a good show? I never have taken the time to watch it but my 7 year old brother is always watching it :lol:

I don't understand people who buy non polorized sunglases s

****** I'm **** faced
What else is new
Me following you instragram?
My dude been acting extra sensitive since last Saturday
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Female traits I tell you.
i sees it
I feel likke i'd have a solid shot withher

This is how you know google has some latin programmers up in there
Good for the latinos, they haven't had much going for them since J Lo

Super old pic but I've had these since March and they've been straight fire Ray-Ban 4147, basically a bigger model of their wayfarer.

So I went to Sprint the other day to check the price on the HTC One, I told dude that my upgrade isn't till next March and he asked me "How much are you willing to pay for one?" so we estimated a brand new one off contract would be $650, he told me $500 because "My friend has one, brand new, still in the box, never opened, he just doesn't need it, it's coming in the mail so it's gonna take a minute to get it, but I can let it go for $500" as soon as he said that I knew exactly what was up because my boy does the same thing at his job, his boss orders extra phones, and they sell them under the table for their own profit.

Question is, is $500 good? I'm set on that phone, I'm using my old *** iPhone 4 right now and I'm 100% on dropping apple.
$500 for a phone
sick.gif

From what I've seen in the Android thread, that would be a good buy though.
Is the walking dead a good show? I never have taken the time to watch it but my 7 year old brother is always watching it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i want to sock my econ teacher in the ****en mouth.

i sent her my work early in the week, she said she didn't receive it, i lied about me resending it, POOF, she "receives" it 
mad.gif

then she adds more work on top of it that wasn't included in the instructions 
mad.gif

Is the walking dead a good show? I never have taken the time to watch it but my 7 year old brother is always watching it
laugh.gif
Read the comic, then play the walking dead game, then watch the show.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom