the thread about nothing...

Anyone want to meet up and trade yu gi oh cards?

sure, & while we're at it
tumblr_mtj1k0liW21qgau84o1_400.jpg
I'm down :nthat:

glad to hear.
was afraid we'd end up with a situation like this

speaking of that angel

tumblr_mrge8zxBQw1qcltaco1_400.jpg

tumblr_mk9lry2dMt1s7i3n8o4_400.gif

couple more days till these angels can captivate the thoughts.
might rewatch lip service as foreplay.

I got so mad at the security at my university tonight. This same guy parks his car in the handicapped stop every night , even though he is not handicapped or have a handicapped pass. After seeing this for like 2 months straight , i finally went to security to tell the man working , after i tell him , he just says "..ok?" and puts his headphones back in. 

I know some people are going to call me a snitch or whatever, but this stuff really makes me mad. Should i consult someone else , or leave it be?
Push it forward, definitely consult someone. That pass is for the handicapped, not for people to just park there at their own leisure.

I wouldn't fully consider it paranormal per se, but I have a spirit guide kind of deal.

she accompanies me on trips.

she looks a lot like this but constantly has an aura, and her voice hums like a didgeridoo.

QMan-SSB-Shaman-1091-Copper-Woman.jpg

got me through some rough times. and she never changes. she's even in my dreams sometimes.
I wouldn't fully consider it paranormal per se, but I have a spirit guide kind of deal.

she accompanies me on trips.

she looks a lot like this but constantly has an aura, and her voice hums like a didgeridoo.

QMan-SSB-Shaman-1091-Copper-Woman.jpg

got me through some rough times. and she never changes. she's even in my dreams sometimes.

That's kinda dope, I thought I awoke something evil a couple weeks ago within myself cause my head was bobbing w/o the effort of myself lol.

Guys, have you ever experienced any paranormal phenomena?

I've felt I had a couple. Something wrong ?

I seen this the other day and was like "niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeee" .

Back
Top Bottom