the thread about nothing...

Newports 
nerd.gif
only the newports papi <3
and the timbs. i see you pleighboi.

its never too early
pics of your girl?
and cool we get it, your in love
but remember, love will leave you one day. Just like everything else in life.
feelk me 
I think I just like the idea of being in love, it helps me feel alive . . .
no pics of my girl but you can hab dis pic ov me
glasses.gif

10371286166_7772953087_c.jpg
Cuite 

chyea dat idea is dope and all...... just be pretpated for the hammer to drop feel me
To be Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

inkXrE3vCRnar.gif

dead srs? :O

yeah mane

only when I'm tripping or dreaming though. don't eem know how I would handle it if she came to me while awake.

every time I've seen her I have the most overwhelming sense of happiness for days after. and the feeling has to be comparable to being back in the womb. I always feel warm, protected, anxiety and depression just disappear. feels like home.

disclaimer: I'm not promoting anything.

That honestly sounds so dope, I always wondered where mine is, or what it looks like. I honestly feel like it's my grandmother, but she's still living :nerd: It's weird because my mom said that when I was like 4-5 years old, I said The day she dies, is the day I die with her. :stoneface: We have that weird connection, and I know that she isn't eternal, but she'll be with me for eternity in this world and the next.

Somebody recommend me something to watch on Netflix. Comedy, drama, action, anime...whatever..
House of Cards. If you're into political drama, it's really good.

Last edited:
Watched The Purge last night, good movie, could've been a lot better though. Felt they should've somehow gave us more of what was happening on the outside by pushing the family out the house at a point.

It's crazy thinking of something like that happening in real life. For those that saw the movie, if you were given this one day to "purge" would you participate? I couldn't. But then again, I'm part of society that will be attacked. :frown:

saw that movie in the theater when it came out. Man it sucked to me. It had such a good idea but failed miserably. the daughter constantly getting lost in the house for no reason. Didn't the dad work for a high tech house security company?? then those kids break in because they cut off the power?? :smh:

again it had a lot of potential but didn't deliver..

i went to the Universal Studios Halloween haunt thing a couple of weeks ago and one of the scare areas was The Purge they at least did pretty good.

Sorry for the long rant i'm bored..

saw that movie in the theater when it came out. Man it sucked to me. It had such a good idea but failed miserably. the daughter constantly getting lost in the house for no reason. Didn't the dad work for a high tech house security company?? then those kids break in because they cut off the power?? :smh:

again it had a lot of potential but didn't deliver..

i went to the Universal Studios Halloween haunt thing a couple of weeks ago and one of the scare areas was The Purge they at least did pretty good.

Sorry for the long rant i'm bored..
Though I did like the movie, I agree with you 100%.

I wonder what The Purge scare area is like......

The day i went it wasn't that packed. It started later so it was night which played into the hype. Main part i liked was the whole countdown and also that the actual Government Shutdown was in effect

I got so mad at the security at my university tonight. This same guy parks his car in the handicapped stop every night , even though he is not handicapped or have a handicapped pass. After seeing this for like 2 months straight , i finally went to security to tell the man working , after i tell him , he just says "..ok?" and puts his headphones back in. 

I know some people are going to call me a snitch or whatever, but this stuff really makes me mad. Should i consult someone else , or leave it be?

Back
Top Bottom