the thread about nothing...

Aight, in order to help combat the cultural and age differences between me and the rest of NT -- I'm limiting myself to TAN, the EDM thread, the music production thread, and the sports forum. 8)

So we gon' all be biege one day huh?
nevaaaa
well, you already know so...
laugh.gif

BUT my kids def won't look like....

Aight, in order to help combat the cultural and age differences between me and the rest of NT -- I'm limiting myself to TAN, the EDM thread, the music production thread, and the sports forum. 8)

On call 24/7?

What do you do? :nerd:

I start trouble.

Jk, not really. I freelance in entertainment/production/media.

Last edited:
Thinking about going to school to learn a trade as oppose to going for a degree. :nerd:

That's what I did bro. Took a few electronic engineering classes. Took a few media production classes. Computer Engineering, web design :smokin

Everybody got a degree bro. Aint nothin special about it. It's your brain that matters.

All I need is an internship credit to finish my degree, but I'm already a working professional so... :smh:

Thanks for the slight feedback on trade vs degree.

On another note are we the only Country that insists on driving automatic cars? Wish my mom gave birth to me in El Salvador best believe I'd be switching clutches like a pro.

^Right but I'm no GSC. Don't let me tell you how to live your life. Do what's best for your plans.

And I agree about the transmissions. It would suck to be stuck in an emergency situation and the only way out was to drive a stick and then you stalled that mug :smh:

what I should have done today:

study

made a doctors appt for next week

started with the return process for something I bought

slept 2 hours ago

Homecoming dance was fun but the worst thing happened to me as I was waiting for my ride. Some girl was behind me walking down the stairs and she slipped a little and dropped her lemonade on me :x she soaked all of my back with her ******g drink :smh: the back of my shirt, jeans and head got hella wet. My pimp instincts told me to smack her but I just hit her with the :stoneface: and walked away. Was :smh: the whole ride home

Back
Top Bottom