the thread about nothing...

bro.......... some firm is trying to sell athletes and celebrates in the "stock market" you can own a share of em............. :smh:

NBA legend Bill Russell arrested with gun at airport

Who knew Bill Russell was about that life
repped 
laugh.gif

had to repost in S&T

Last edited:
Docs are gonna remove my epidural catheter tomorrow. So much pain though, I'm already getting dipidolor injections as an extra and I still feel horrible.

A hot 20 year old intern washed me this morning, thank god the morphine prevented an awkward boner

Ouch, that epidural catheter sounds extremely painful. But I'm guessing you made it out of the surgery alright? Be easy fam.

bro.......... some firm is trying to sell athletes and celebrates in the "stock market" you can own a share of em............. :smh:

Heard about that on the radio yesterday.

Arian Foster their first dude, and he gave up 20% of his potential earnings for a $10M payout right now :smh:

Heard about that on the radio yesterday.

Arian Foster their first dude, and he gave up 20% of his potential earnings for a $10M payout right now :smh:

I think it's only endorsements.

If you think about it, it's not bad.....

He would have to make 200 million in endorsements to his 10 million payout.

He's not making that....

Nah its everything from his future contracts and endorsements.

And he already got the $10M payout.

Last edited:
Got my homecoming fit ready :nthat:
Hopefully none of the teachers notice that I'm wearing jeans :nerd:

Last edited:
He giving up 20% fam

If he makes more than $50M he losing.

If he makes that $200M, $40M goes to Fantex

He's a RB in the NFL.

Average career is 3 years plus he just got a 50 mill contract 2 years ago.

He's 27, by the time his contract ends he's 30.

He's not getting 40/50 mill.

MAYBE 20-30.

Plus endorsements aren't that high for him, he's not a face of the NFL.

Reported for sports talk :stoneface:

:wink:

Got my homecoming fit ready :nthat:
Hopefully none of the teachers notice that I'm wearing jeans :nerd:

Pics :evil:

roll.gif

Here's one...got too drunk before the homecoming court my junior year, and I was on the court since my sophomore year...what can I say...I guess the ladies feel me. 

But I threw up on my way to school.  ****** up bad, and I smelled like liq the whole time. 

Last edited:

Ninjahood da God 

could of have da porsche but got da shoes and da hemi instead

Last edited:
This should be a preview for Ninjahoods appearance on that hoarders tv show.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

imagining son sobbing while yelling "Porsche money, b" as they take boxes from his room :lol:
"Pero tu puedes vender lo para dinero, despues mudarte en un apartamento solo!" his mom says.

Translation: You could sell the shoes for money, and then move to an apartment for yourself!

My dude would be devastated, but I give him props for sending some of his kicks to D.R My family does the same.

Back
Top Bottom