the thread about nothing...

windows 8 is garbage :x that's one of the reasons I switched to mac

Preparing these closing entries right now by hand :x

s-TOILET-large.jpg

Haters gon' Hate

Someone HALP. I was trying to get some custom icons for my dock but they wont get larger than this.

The screenshot doesnt do it justice but theyre much smaller than the standard mac ones. HALP

I saw an African guy posing as a black american or african-american person per se, like chilling around with Korean dudes taking pictures etc. acting like a very stereotypical black male--or how the media portrays it, basically doing some 2chainz-esque type character. Dude was trying really hard, trying to cover up his accent and trying to use some slang and I was like :x :smh: the entire time. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, like I was low-key offended. And it's probably because a lot of my African friends say Black American people have no culture, but then to see some dude who was African try and use "my culture"to gain "cool points," and to hide that fact that he's Nigerian (I know because he tried to thirst add me and sent me messages in broken English) was just sad. Idk, maybe I'm reaching.

/rant over

Last edited:
I saw an African guy posing as a black american or african-american person per se, like chilling around with Korean dudes taking pictures etc. acting like a very stereotypical black male--or how the media portrays it, basically doing some 2chainz-esque type character. Dude was trying really hard, trying to cover up his accent and trying to use some slang and I was like
sick.gif
mean.gif
the entire time. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, like I was low-key offended. And it's probably because a lot of my African friends say Black American people have no culture, but then to see some dude who was African try and use "my culture"to gain "cool points," and to hide that fact that he's Nigerian (I know because he tried to thirst add me and sent me messages in broken English) was just sad. Idk, maybe I'm reaching.

/rant over
did he ask if he can take u to da movies shawty?

Last edited:
my friend went crazy when i showed him da shoe collection and i don't even have that many shoes 

humble brag 
nthat.gif

why isn't there a smokin emoticon with a bucket hat??? i need that emoticon

Last edited:
I saw an African guy posing as a black american or african-american person per se, like chilling around with Korean dudes taking pictures etc. acting like a very stereotypical black male--or how the media portrays it, basically doing some 2chainz-esque type character. Dude was trying really hard, trying to cover up his accent and trying to use some slang and I was like
sick.gif
mean.gif
the entire time. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, like I was low-key offended. And it's probably because a lot of my African friends say Black American people have no culture, but then to see some dude who was African try and use "my culture"to gain "cool points," and to hide that fact that he's Nigerian (I know because he tried to thirst add me and sent me messages in broken English) was just sad. Idk, maybe I'm reaching.

/rant over
Isa w dat **** all over Europe, specifically in the UK and Germany. It was weird. 

Half of them were rocking ******** and Alabama geR IT WAS WEIRD

I saw an African guy posing as a black american or african-american person per se, like chilling around with Korean dudes taking pictures etc. acting like a very stereotypical black male--or how the media portrays it, basically doing some 2chainz-esque type character. Dude was trying really hard, trying to cover up his accent and trying to use some slang and I was like :x :smh: the entire time. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, like I was low-key offended. And it's probably because a lot of my African friends say Black American people have no culture, but then to see some dude who was African try and use "my culture"to gain "cool points," and to hide that fact that he's Nigerian (I know because he tried to thirst add me and sent me messages in broken English) was just sad. Idk, maybe I'm reaching.

/rant over

How do you feel about "B-style" in Japan ?

That's a really small subgroup of people, and I feel like if they appreciate black culture, that's cool. Getting their hair braided and seeing some dudes with afro perms is kind of weird but :lol: whatever. It's just kind of different seeing this dude obviously trying to deceive people and trying to pass as an American AND having Korean people surrond him like it was some novelty act rubbed me wrong.

sick.gif
mean.gif

/rant over

How do you feel about "B-style" in Japan ?
Interesting video. Too much to even get into this late. I just want to know where she got that ET in the basket with Elliot. That **** is gangsta.

impatiently waiting for this drug test from work to pop up. Life's getting stressful need to inhale.

Back
Top Bottom