the thread about nothing...

[quote name="Marco23" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/178660_20#post_18921235"]
1888874685_452dda43ae.jpg

Mario holdin that fat *** joint :smokinerrbody knows swishers>>>>papers thoYall can miss me with that bong/pipe/vape ****...for some reason rolling a blunt just gets me in that zone to smoke. I love it all from breaking it down to rolling it up.swisher sweets...you my only friend![/quote]

Peach swishes :pimp:
Honey berry backwoods are the best tho, but I'll smoke outta anything.
Haven't smoked since August I miss it

memorized this spanish conversation in about 15 minutes 
nthat.gif

how do you stop gettinh NT subcription emails? i literally have thousands of unread emails because of them 
sick.gif

Goat sitcom

That feel when your fart smells so bad that your dog glances over at you, then runs up the stairs.

:rofl:

isn't there supposed to be a new south park episode tonight? i have the scott tenorman must die ep on my tv now.

When did the alarm system episode first premier ? I saw that one tonight, and hadnt seen it before :nerd:

It's been too long

:nthat:

Hes back in full effect ! :nthat:

5 pages to find where I was mentioned... umm I thought I would have seen it in my pm or is it not worth finding ... shoot so confused

@ rck2sactown yes I do plus tried logging I. Earlier but I guess I also made an email for it or I just forgot the username etx... @ rck3sactown ..... good morning TAN

your little adolescent body is so cute 

Blue and Ox are gonna make you a man when yall hang out
laugh.gif

devil.gif
my body is cute?

i should report you to da police for that 
nerd.gif

for what?

admiring your adorable, petite bone structure?

Thats a crime now? 

Get over yourself young boy.
@ rck2sactown yes I do plus tried logging I. Earlier but I guess I also made an email for it or I just forgot the username etx... @ rck3sactown ..... good morning TAN
I couldn't imagine being in an internet relationship. 

It would be weird as hell.

I bet if you logged in, tons of gay dudes probably sent me nudez and filled up da inbox

call the cops on Blue!!! 

she just proclaimed love to a minor via the internet!!
but i wuvs her back. and she's going to proclaim her wuv to me in real life not da interwebs

for what?

admiring your adorable, petite bone structure?

Thats a crime now? 

Get over yourself young boy.
petite bone structure? 

nah b i'm as swole as Da Rock it's just the angle that the pic was taken
post da pics.

proof be in da pooding 
how-to-get-6-pack-abs.jpg

told you

Back
Top Bottom