the thread about nothing...

Long trip?

nerd.gif
you on shrooms? 
nerd.gif

Quote:
i feel like trolling in my econ class. kids in the front dont like me anyways so im gonna go all the way with it.
and I see you too Andy... I swear to God, if you fail ECON, I will find you and slap you with a pair of chopsticks :lol:

honestly i stay failing cause i troll on the professors too much :rofl: complete polar opposite ideologies in economics is not a good look.

one class i flipped out because the economics professor is new and he said something so crazy that i had to do it. if i went all the way with it, i think i wouldve made him cry. but i dropped it the next day and the girls in my group WERE PISSED cause we had a presentation the next week :rofl:
What the hell is wrong with you :rofl:

i have to say something when someone says something wrong especially if they are teaching something thats flawed.

Mario holdin that fat *** joint :smokin

errbody knows swishers>>>>papers tho

Yall can miss me with that bong/pipe/vape ****...for some reason rolling a blunt just gets me in that zone to smoke. I love it all from breaking it down to rolling it up.

swisher sweets...you my only friend!

just seen a cat try to purchase two now & laters and a soda with a EBT card at wawa's...and proceeded to ask the cashier to top it up for him cause he didn't have funds on it...then walked out without paying. comedy

just seen a cat try to purchase two now & laters and a soda with a EBT card at wawa's...and proceeded to ask the cashier to top it up for him cause he didn't have funds on it...then walked out without paying. comedy
so he brought the ebt card out but had no funds 
roll.gif

he kept repeating..."refill it for me mane...refill it for me mane....cmon' mane.." he had like 3 or 4 cards in his hand.

Back
Top Bottom