the thread about nothing...

And you got a Husky?? RIP

My knees hurt when I don't get much sleep.. got about 3 hours this morning. My knees hurt
Awkward
laugh.gif
lolwut

Aye MMG you remember that story about my sister and her baby.. I finally got to see the little girl a little before her first birthday. We didn't get an invite to her party tho

Yeah, it's messed up she's off in Arizona with that bum now.. But I'm happy I at least got to meet my little niece before she took off though

And my little family is doing great thanks.. she was pregnant now lil man is 6mo already 
mean.gif
 people don't lie when they say they grow up so fast. 

He is forever changed and is no longer the 'Ye we know. He's some weird simp now. Just my thought on it. Well, he's just a simp, he always been sorta weird :lol:

He's def using something now, dude is way off.

Yeah drugs man...Eddie Cane had the same type of movement. 
Before I went to bed last night, I watched a little bit of the Jimmy Kimmel appearance that he did and it's like he's another person. It's his voice, but he doesn't even sound the same. It's very odd. 
The way the industry turns you out, I'm not surprised. College Dropout and Late Registration were so dope. I refuse to mess with this new Ye stuff. I dug Watch the Throne, but I refuse to listen to Yeezus. The audacity for dude (and this goes for others) to act like a god bothers me.

That bengal kitty looks dope, Club. I look forward to eventually having a pet or two. Name her Sunny Days.

call the cops on Blue!!! 

she just proclaimed love to a minor via the internet!!

but i wuvs her back. and she's going to proclaim her wuv to me in real life not da interwebs
Hmmmm, oh honey, I don't know how to break it to you (or tag people on my laptop) but she had already proclaimed her 'wuv' for somebody in real life. 

Not some weird interwebz relationship steeze, but actually in love.

and its real.

I think he's only gone for a few days, but when he's back he'll handle you I bet.

and if he doesn't, I will defend Blue's honor and throw vanilla pudding at you. 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What are you talk about, you really think I'm trying to take her away from her boyfriend :lol:
You must be really stupid b calm down, it's not even like that

He is forever changed and is no longer the 'Ye we know. He's some weird simp now. Just my thought on it. Well, he's just a simp, he always been sorta weird :lol:

Yeah drugs man...Eddie Cane had the same type of movement. 
Before I went to bed last night, I watched a little bit of the Jimmy Kimmel appearance that he did and it's like he's another person. It's his voice, but he doesn't even sound the same. It's very odd. 
The way the industry turns you out, I'm not surprised. College Dropout and Late Registration were so dope. I refuse to mess with this new Ye stuff. I dug Watch the Throne, but I refuse to listen to Yeezus. The audacity for dude (and this goes for others) to act like a god bothers me.

That bengal kitty looks dope, Club. I look forward to eventually having a pet or two. Name her Sunny Days.

then you must hate lloyd blankfien like i do

That DM cannot be real. Come on now. I'll believe GSC before I'd believe that. Not really tho....

6 months
eek.gif

Put him in sports ASAP.

Soccer or Baseball for the easy scholarship
smokin.gif
Yeah man it's crazy.. I remember posting when I first found out in TAN back when it was on page a thousand or some **** 
laugh.gif

And sports no doubt.. whichever one he likes we gonna let him do

Back
Top Bottom