the thread about nothing...

First day in school since Thursday. Hollywood ate me alive this weekend :x

Wasabi Wasabi Wasabi
My steak with wasabi, sushi wasabi, but not edamame
Sushi Unagi, wasabi and a glass of nigori sake
pimp.gif

Lol homies really think when I get the house to myself for 4 months they're just going to be kicking it here all day.

Told them straight up that's not happening. No randoms, and negligible drug use. The only people coming in this house I don't feel 100% comfortable around are yambs I will penetrate and drop off/walk back to their cars.
Looks at location.....
roll.gif
Dat introvert life dawg, didn't even realize how strong the location to post ratio was
laugh.gif

that whip thread got clipped
mean.gif

the exposing was soooo
roll.gif

Lol homies really think when I get the house to myself for 4 months they're just going to be kicking it here all day.

Told them straight up that's not happening. No randoms, and negligible drug use. The only people coming in this house I don't feel 100% comfortable around are yambs I will penetrate and drop off/walk back to their cars.
Looks at location.....
roll.gif
Dat introvert life dawg, didn't even realize how strong the location to post ratio was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I was like whut? It's all good man. 

Forreal tho, I been reading that GSC thread and I'm DYING at my desk right now. Do you know how hard it is to hold in laughter? I can't wait to go home and read that all over again. I been reading that thread carefully for the last 40 min or so. Oh lawd, Jesus take the wheel, I can't.....
roll.gif

I'm laughing as I'm typing this, it's too funny. I love going out and coming back to **** like this, it's so funny 
roll.gif

Why not go say da thread was entertaining in da thread even though da thread was locked B? Ya scallywags are hiding comments from da rest of General

Thread of the year easy son. I'm mad it got locked before his name and address got exposed. I know it's bad to say that but they brought it on themselves. I knew it was BS from the beginning but then I'd have to hear how much I was a hater and the like. If there is anything that I learned in this life it that people that truly have it like that and are stable, they do not flaunt their wealth. To me, the fact that he started a thread talking about that off the bat was suspect. 

Thread of the year easy son. I'm mad it got locked before his name and address got exposed. I know it's bad to say that but they brought it on themselves. I knew it was BS from the beginning but then I'd have to hear how much I was a hater and the like. If there is anything that I learned in this life it that people that truly have it like that and are stable, they do not flaunt their wealth. To me, the fact that he started a thread talking about that off the bat was suspect. 

Why not go say da thread was entertaining in da thread even though da thread was locked B? Ya scallywags are hiding comments from da rest of General

What thread 
nerd.gif

I think thats why it was locked, his name and address were exposed
laugh.gif

Part II underway though, with Meth chiming in
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
There's a part II? I was finishing up the one that got locked while angrily packing up stuff at work. This day has been beyond frustrating for so many reasons and that thread has been therapeutic 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
There's a part II? I was finishing up the one that got locked while angrily packing up stuff at work. This day has been beyond frustrating for so many reasons and that thread has been therapeutic 
laugh.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/506907/ask-a-hedge-fund-insider/400_20#post_18909651

I feel your pain, let the therapy continue
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom