the thread about nothing...

Salute LOT, my office is moving. It's irritating to me. I'm done tho, but I want to line up all my co workers and slap the piss out of them.
Where you going
nerd.gif

I remember when my office moved, you see how dirty people really are
sick.gif
Moving from Williamsburg to Long Island City. I'm not happy about it because people complained way too much over nothing and we're getting moved to the main building where no one wanted to go originally 
mean.gif

digimon>pokemon

how pokemon gon be your friend when they yo slave?

digmon and the humans were patnas. Ain't no slave-master relationship between um.

does anyone else feel like they have to work 2x as hard to be average? :smh:
I'm struggling a bit with some of this material and this girl was like "this class is so easy, we learned this in middle school I think."

Y'all learned international trade theory in middle school :stoneface:

I didn't know the american education system was that bad :rolleyes

Last edited:
@beh235 I hate the process of moving with a strong passion

And you didnt have to do me like that beh
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I'm sorry man. It all balances out. I lost with the other team I have. It's crazy, but I'll explain that later 
laugh.gif
. And yes, moving is a pain, but this time, my co workers cried and complained and brought this one on themselves. To be honest, I'm mad at all of them right now. 

@newmoanyuh  yes, our educational system in America is bad as well as other important stats when you compare it to the rest of the world. Keep ya head up, you'll do alright.

Last edited:
I'm struggling a bit with some of this material and this girl was like "this class is so easy, we learned this in middle school I think."

yea its that bad. i learned algebra in summer school when i was in 3rd grade in hong kong. worst vacation ever

I've learned that in order to be really successful in school, especially college, you have to treat it like a full time job. For example, if you have 4-5 hours of class a day, spend an extra 3 or 4 hours studying or just reading material. If you need help, never hesitate to ask a teacher. Sometimes professors can't always help you, but many times they can recommend a great tutor that can help you.

The second thing is try to exercise as much as possible. It always helps me feel more confident, therefore motivating me to do better in school.

I'm sorry man. It all balances out. I lost with the other team I have. It's crazy, but I'll explain that later :lol: . And yes, moving is a pain, but this time, my co workers cried and complained and brought this one on themselves. To be honest, I'm mad at all of them right now. 

@newmoanyuh
 yes, our educational system in America is bad as well as other important stats when you compare it to the rest of the world. Keep ya head up, you'll do alright.
:frown: It's already hard enough keeping up with all of the white private school kids in America

yea its that bad. i learned algebra in summer school when i was in 3rd grade in hong kong. worst vacation ever

:lol:

I've learned that in order to be really successful in school, especially college, you have to treat it like a full time job. For example, if you have 4-5 hours of class a day, spend an extra 3 or 4 hours studying or just reading material. If you need help, never hesitate to ask a teacher. Sometimes professors can't always help you, but many times they can recommend a great tutor that can help you.

The second thing is try to exercise as much as possible. It always helps me feel more confident, therefore motivating me to do better in school.

This is what I do, but it's not working so well in Korea, since there's a language barrier/cultural barrier...and i'm not white enough

Last edited:
Some more of my directing and mixing xxx with rap lol we bout to have kelsi doing splits in his next video.. 

Last edited:
will continue to fail to see how the og>>>the newer ones other than the fact that people stay stuck in the past & let nostalgia cloud their minds.

brb Mew glitch
brb missingno glitch
brb no stupid 1-2-3 island
brb pokemon yellow getting the 3 starters

does anyone else feel like they have to work 2x as hard to be average?
mean.gif

Y'all learned international trade theory in middle school
indifferent.gif

I didn't know the american education system was that bad
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom