the thread about nothing...

Pomegranate smoothie..

Mixed berry+ Pineapple>
536_900.gif

Yooo today is going so slow.. I'm gone for the weekend on Thursday, and I just have to get through today, and tomorrow 8-1, and I'm gone for a week..

But today is just dragging on
ohwell.gif

Lol homies really think when I get the house to myself for 4 months they're just going to be kicking it here all day.

Told them straight up that's not happening. No randoms, and negligible drug use. The only people coming in this house I don't feel 100% comfortable around are yambs I will penetrate and drop off/walk back to their cars.

Lol homies really think when I get the house to myself for 4 months they're just going to be kicking it here all day.

Told them straight up that's not happening. No randoms, and negligible drug use. The only people coming in this house I don't feel 100% comfortable around are yambs I will penetrate and drop off/walk back to their cars.
Looks at location.....
roll.gif

Looks at location.....
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Looks at location.....:rofl:

Looks at location.....:rofl:

:rofl:

Looks at location.....
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom