the thread about nothing...

out of all the cruel things people do this must be the worste thing someone has ever done

all he wanted was a pepsi and she didn't give it to him

Last edited:
Hurt my shin playing soccer today
ohwell.gif
I did that  yesterday too. 

I had a dream that my whole team were riding raris, raris, raris and wear Versace, sace, sace it's Paris army army army
I had a dream that my whole team were riding raris, raris, raris and wear Versace, sace, sace it's Paris army army army

:smile:

Saw a big booty white girl working at Ross today.  Left me captivated. 

Should have ran game. Then when people ask you where you got them yambs you can say "I got it, I got it at Rosssss"

:smh: one day ill get that multi quote **** down

Last edited:
not tryna start my own thread,so if anyone can post some good websites for some quality gear,that would be much appreciated!

Soi was going thru my instagram. And I saw one of my boys like this vine clip. I click on the profile and its Fousey :lol: . Mind you its one of my boys who doesn't NT or anything like that. So im happy for Fousey to be getting his exposure on . And doing the vine clips too now.
But seriously? Another ninjahood?
Over 70k followers and 0 following. :smh: damn Fousey I didn't think you were one of those people. :smh:

Hurt my shin playing soccer today :\

Protect ya shin!

shin pain aint nothin to eff wit....

I failed second semester PE my sophmore year due to shin splints. It was fitness assessment time and the mile was 1/3 of our grade...long story short I ran a 38 minute mile :smh:
38MINS to walk a mile :x :x :x :x :x

Its kinda crazy that i got 4G LTE out here in da middle of nowhere :pimp:

Nephew just got initiated into the illuminati

so proud of him...we finna eat!!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom