the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
 I was just talking about this with my brother last night. Strangely enough I also did this 
laugh.gif
He just did it randomly today, I really think he got put on 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I'm jelly, serious 

pimp.gif

ask him if he can get me into da illuminati, i'm trying to get my money up
Shiiiiiii

Im trying to find out too 
laugh.gif

I feel like a failure, how was I not accepted? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just seen some pics of a girl that got fat transferred into her ***** so she could get a camel toe.

It's amazing and scary what a doctor can do for the right amount of money.

Last edited:
Just seen some pics of a girl that got fat transferred into her ***** so she could get a camel toe.

I googled pelvic mesh implants after seeing the law suit commercials cause ive had messy cooch but not meshy cooch, and ive even googled vajazzling, but damn variant camel toes? I wonder if that more cushion for the pushin thing applies.

I googled pelvic mesh implants after seeing the law suit commercials cause ive had messy cooch but not meshy cooch, and ive even googled vajazzling, but damn variant camel toes? I wonder if that more cushion for the pushin thing applies.
What in the **** did you just post?

Im shook to even google anything you just typed out

That would be cool lol, hers didn't look bad really, just kinda over did it a little on the upper part. When she wears leggings though :wow:
I think this is also a reason why some do it. http://www.christinehamori.com/plastic-surgery/labialfatgrafting.html

Back
Top Bottom