the thread about nothing...

My Black Women Appreciaton post got held up, but my Booty thread post didn't :lol:

Oh **** buggz :rofl:

Last edited:
I have more respect for the service industry than that.

Denny's bathroom > NT's ROC, although I'd rather dump one there....

Every time i see meth post in here.. i feel like i'm gonna scroll down and see the lock icon 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Guy i have known for 21 years is throwing a huge birthday party, invited every single on of my friends and not me. Im not even mad, just confused. He did snap at me when i said i didnt like the drake album that much a week ago. Drake has grown men going emotional for him

I have more respect for the service industry than that.

Denny's bathroom > NT's ROC, although I'd rather dump one there....
If you're going to throw a tantrum like a child then I'll treat you like one and place you in time out.

The drug thread was open for DAYS.  It wasn't a problem until the drug use/crime stuff got out of hand.  You could've helped us moderate it by reporting inappropriate content to keep the reasonable discussion going, but you chose to wait until after the fact and pout instead.  

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Guy i have known for 21 years is throwing a huge birthday party, invited every single on of my friends and not me. Im not even mad, just confused. He did snap at me when i said i didnt like the drake album that much a week ago. Drake has grown men going emotional for him

Thats stupid...are you guys good friends or just acquaintances?

If you're going to throw a tantrum like a child then I'll treat you like one and place you in time out.

The drug thread was open for DAYS.  It wasn't a problem until the drug use/crime stuff got out of hand.  You could've helped us moderate it by reporting inappropriate content to keep the reasonable discussion going, but you chose to wait until after the fact and pout instead.  

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

R.I.P Buggz

Back
Top Bottom