the thread about nothing...

Haven't met Luna she is pretty busy Guiliana is one sexy little thing met her a few times she was my boy Bruno Dickemz girl until she got signed to LA Direct.. She is too fire but got lost in the LA mix..

Check our twitter right now for Kelsi Monroe's impersonation of Jenny from Forest Gump
Link? Sorry if you already posted.

Just read today that Woody Allens son is really Frank Sinatras. Not only that Ol Blue Eyes was still procreating at the age of 82.

Id be pissed if I was 82 and my sperm were still swimmin strong at 82 you she be able to raw dog all you want without the fear of making babies.
interesting 

Asked dude at the tint shop up the street what kind of tint he uses. He said "chu no, 20%, 35%". :smh: The other shop that charges double gave me a full dissertation of the tints they use and have a lifetime warranty with no purpling guarantee. I'll go there.

Progress Reports 
pimp.gif

I have a 101 in ECE American Studies. College level class. 

I'm in da 11th grade b. I got da hiyest grade on da summa writing assignment and tests. 

I be excelling to da max. No one can take me down. 

:nthat:.

No lie, I graduated top 5% of my HS class.

My only advice man, if you can, try and experience that party life a little bit. It won't hurt you with grades like that.

Serious question, does rustle season really exist in NT? I'm really starting to believe so. There's just been an unusually odd wave going around lately.

Serious question, does rustle season really exist in NT? I'm really starting to believe so. There's just been an unusually odd wave going around lately.
More web traffic?

I, for one, took da summer off.
Nah, not traffic, emotions running high. I've noticed that there are times where it's higher than normal. Or it could just be I haven't been paying attention to the ebb and flow of NT, *shrugs*

Nah, not traffic, emotions running high. I've noticed that there are times where it's higher than normal. Or it could just be I haven't been paying attention to the ebb and flow of NT, *shrugs*

But that's what I'm saying though.

More traffic = more emotions brought to the table.

But then again, it may indeed be rustle season.

But that's what I'm saying though.

More traffic = more emotions brought to the table.

But then again, it may indeed be rustle season.
I think it's just rustle season. I'll just watch from the side 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom