the thread about nothing...

Looks like I'll be headed down to UCLA Medical Center next friday 
nthat.gif

i am pretty sure i want to marry a french girl.

that pale skin, hair color and accent 
sick.gif

One of my boys came out sophmore year, I wasnt gonna stop hanging out with son or anything of the sort, but he switched up his social circle and started hanging around other homosexuals. Happy for dude though that he was ready to be true to himself. 

Last edited:
One of my boys came out sophmore year, I wasnt gonna stop hanging out with son or anything of the sort, but he switched up his social circle and started hanging around other homosexuals. Happy for dude though that he was ready to be true to himself. 

I hear that.

Not our fault interests drastically changed. Drastically.

This Kelsi chick needs more blowjob/facial scenes :evil:

True.

You like seeing grown men get their johnson sucked papi?

Pov b, don't see nothing but globs of spot dripping from baby girl face. And this coming from the meat appreciator, lulz.

Oh, so you look past the johnson...and conventrate on the spit action...

Thats quite impressive

jav b.
all that meat blocked out :smokin

all sorts of disappointment from that rihanna video.
*goes back to watching that other pole dancer from rihanna youtube*

Last edited:
What's the point of living a life to make other people happy? Be who you are, no matter what it is.

Pov b, don't see nothing but globs of spot dripping from baby girl face. And this coming from the meat appreciator, lulz.

Anything you guys want she will do lol just subscribe to her site and our sites.. I wish I could do a request thread for her and Adriana Malao but they really love to please their fans and more importantly their producers/agents!

Anything you guys want she will do lol just subscribe to her site and our sites.. I wish I could do a request thread for her and Adriana Malao but they really love to please their fans and more importantly their producers/agents!
nah b, i feel bad enough after the nut...not tryin to make these girls jump through hoops.

but tell adriana to pm me, we can do great things.
embarassed.gif

In light of all of the hatred getting spewed in the Sportbike thread, I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know how much I love NT and its community.

I would never wish any ill will towards NH or any other member I've had vehemently disagreed with recently. In fact, I welcome their contrasting views.

We all might have different opinions, to the point where egos get bruised and what not, but at the end of the day, that's what keeps me coming back.

NT... for life.

:nthat:

Luna Star, Gulliana Alexis..what about them? I know they're from the Miami area...

I havent gone in there but I see that his has almost 2,000 posts in two days. Why? Ninjahood?

161 Ninjahood posts and 140 KSteezy posts
laugh.gif
 I know what the deal is in there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom