the thread about nothing...

sick.gif
sick.gif

In light of all of the hatred getting spewed in the Sportbike thread, I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know how much I love NT and its community.

I would never wish any ill will towards NH or any other member I've had vehemently disagreed with recently. In fact, I welcome their contrasting views.

We all might have different opinions, to the point where egos get bruised and what not, but at the end of the day, that's what keeps me coming back.

NT... for life.

:nthat:

:nthat: :nthat:

Some people take this online ish too seriously..... :lol: I found out someone actually blocked me the other day... Like really..... ? :smh: :lol:

What's the point of living a life to make other people happy? Be who you are, no matter what it is.
we are proud of you beh, it takes a strong man to come out.
You better cut it out before I make you put on some chubbies shorts, lotion up and make you dance around the prison yard while singing "milkshake"
In light of all of the hatred getting spewed in the Sportbike thread, I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know how much I love NT and its community.

I would never wish any ill will towards NH or any other member I've had vehemently disagreed with recently. In fact, I welcome their contrasting views.

We all might have different opinions, to the point where egos get bruised and what not, but at the end of the day, that's what keeps me coming back.

NT... for life.

nthat.gif
This. 

I'm out of reps, so this is what you get 
laugh.gif

Man, whut on earth...

I havent gone in there but I see that his has almost 2,000 posts in two days. Why? Ninjahood?

161 Ninjahood posts and 140 KSteezy posts
laugh.gif
 I know what the deal is in there
you already know...
mean.gif

You better cut it out before I make you put on some chubbies shorts, lotion up and make you dance around the prison yard while singing "milkshake"

This. 

I'm out of reps, so this is what you get :lol:

Man, whut on earth...
you already know...:smh:

Older head.

Not OG, but I couldn't give a **** about reps.

I'm all for the waiting period/JRose SN approval process and post limit. I see how people have 10K posts in like five months.

I love NT, but that can't be healthy.

^ all I was doing was repping you 
laugh.gif
. I feel the same about reps, but you said it so well, all I could do was that. 

tumblr_mu2dg4LMGn1rrlccvo1_500.jpg

a tad disgusted at wht for having such high hopes for this songs video :wow:
wht be rooting for you baby :wow:

Last edited:
I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer... - Woody Allen 

Just read today that Woody Allens son is really Frank Sinatras. Not only that Ol Blue Eyes was still procreating at the age of 82.

Id be pissed if I was 82 and my sperm were still swimmin strong at 82 you she be able to raw dog all you want without the fear of making babies.

Luna Star, Gulliana Alexis..what about them? I know they're from the Miami area...
Haven't met Luna she is pretty busy Guiliana is one sexy little thing met her a few times she was my boy Bruno Dickemz girl until she got signed to LA Direct.. She is too fire but got lost in the LA mix..

Check our twitter right now for Kelsi Monroe's impersonation of Jenny from Forest Gump

Back
Top Bottom