the thread about nothing...

I once told a chick that I was feeling her, she told me "most guys do.."

mean.gif
mean.gif

I don't even make moves anymore...the rejection is paralyzing 
I've become numb to it. Heartbreak as well. It helps now that I'm more aware of the little things in my life and along the path I'm on.

Got my dude coming through now to drop a bag off :pimp: Figured I might as well break the 4 day streak since I'm finishing up the last B/R piece I have due this week. Hopefully I maintain focus and write four pages of fiction. I really wanna get to that 5 page mark in my novel so I can write 5 more tomorrow and start the 10 page a day regiment I used to creampie.

:smh:

Oh boo hoo

An arrogant broad that was going to be a sucky girlfriend or annoying "jump off" turned you down.

Sucks to be you.

The gassing epidemic is gassed in it self.
That girl was a jerk, with or with out FB,inst,vine she would still be a jerk.

:smh:

Oh boo hoo

An arrogant broad that was going to be a sucky girlfriend or annoying "jump off" turned you down.

Sucks to be you.

The gassing epidemic is gassed in it self.
That girl was a jerk, with or with out FB,inst,vine she would still be a jerk.

Oh aint nobody crying...FDB. Funny thing is I know she wanted me, she ****** her self in the game.

I see you with the tough love doe.

Jimmy hat?
laugh.gif
 nah
oh sweet jesus, i would text you goodnight and text you before taking a leak in the morning, i would remember our anniversary and our first everything. i will not be shy to show affection in public, i will put a ring on your finger and take your last name, i will cherish you like the diamond you are <3

Last edited:
There's a cute girl in class that I always catch looking at me.
she gives a little smile but don't know if I sure pursue since I'm pretty sure she's fresh out of high school.

realized ive put on about 2300 miles on my vehicle since halloween of last year. 

as an avid public transit enthusiast, that is far too many in my mind. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom