the thread about nothing...

Stay strong Rusty. You're still young, remember that. Just go out there smile, be patient, have faith and enjoy your youth.

Looks like that date with my pharaoh is switched to Saturday night.

Really was glla. Cole World.

Last edited:
Stay strong Rusty. You're still young, remember that. Just go out there smile, be patient, have faith and enjoy your youth.

Looks like that date with my pharaoh is switched to Saturday night.

Really was glla. Cole World.

Thanks bruh, but I was just quoting MJ lol. How's it going with the book tho?

Shows how much MJ I listen too :lol:

I restarted it last night since I didn't exactly like the voice through the first five pages. I haven't locked in yet, where I get to the point of writing 5-10 pages a day but that moment is coming. I have some notes I really love and the picture in my head should flow nicely through my fingers. This'll be a winner and hopefully I have the first draft completed by Halloween.

I write quickly once things really come together. It's those first ten pages that I sometimes stall with.

Shows how much MJ I listen too :lol:

I restarted it last night since I didn't exactly like the voice through the first five pages. I haven't locked in yet, where I get to the point of writing 5-10 pages a day but that moment is coming. I have some notes I really love and the picture in my head should flow nicely through my fingers. This'll be a winner and hopefully I have the first draft completed by Halloween.

I write quickly once things really come together. It's those first ten pages that I sometimes stall with.

Keep up the hard work whoadie. We may stumble, but we never fall.

Last edited:
God a mad fever and class doesn't start till 6pm and I still have to drive an hour to get home 
sick.gif
mean.gif

tumblr_mt8kwhs3PL1qg9fyko7_500.gif

tumblr_mt8kwhs3PL1qg9fyko1_500.gif

wonder what these two young ladies are up to now?
are they safe?
are they fed?
are they with someone who respects them?
are they well dressed?
are they clean?
are they still willing to do that with ice cream on a human cone?
are they happy?

tumblr_mc6j3u91OZ1qzvly0o1_1280.png

is this real?
sorta would watch.

i let my friends duct tape and tie me to a chair once back in the day, broke out of it in 15 minutes feeling like houdini. that dude is soft if he's on that bowl for more than 10 minutes.

Dude is the biggest hypocrite on NT.

Uses racism against him to justify his racism. "Eye for an eye and the whole world is blind". Repercussions and a back and forth of racism isn't getting the human race any where. The world is still separated by race teams to this dude. Too bad the teams don't even have a sport to play.

I would bet money that Jay Patt has never been outside the US or lived in another country and is naive in thinking the US is exactly like the rest of the world. Or that every person of the same color has the same experiences.

What a sad, scorned individual.

I have no respect for him after the blatantly racist remarks he made yesterday. But don't worry homie, I'm not going to generalize that all black guys are as racist as you. I will not limit the amount of my black friends because of you. I'm not going to hate **** black women because of you.

What I WILL do is see you for the sad, pathetic, stuck, piece of scum that you are as AN INDIVIDUAL.

Kick rocks

so you.....are mad?  :lol:

btw I have no idea what yall are referring to, but if this is the type of stuff going through your head in the morning, you should find a more positive way to focus your energy.  Negativity only begets negativity.

J Patt had a negative experience with a white woman on a field trip in high school or something and now hes convinced all white women are ignorant and only worth sexing. He said he would never date or be with a white woman, just use and dismiss.

He also said he keeps his circle of white male friends small and only hangs out with them so he can bang their white girlfriends behind their back.

If you really believe its not the destination, but the journey...you're probably not going anywhere of importance.......AND you got your quotes ****** up..

I saw this bad Spanish woman at the gym today. Sexy as can be. We did the little stumble by the water fountain (I had finished drinking and she was behind me) where we both went left and then right and we smiled. Watching them chesticles bounce as she rode the elliptical was lovely.

I didn't make a move, though, and I don't mind.

wonder what these two young gents are up to now?
are they safe?
are they fed?
are they with someone who respects them?
are they well dressed?
are they clean?
are they still willing to do that with ice cream on a human cone?
are they happy?
is this real?
sorta would watch.

Last edited:
If I'm making a move now, then the chick has to show some real interests. 

It's different now, chicks got the internet to gas em up, and I'm cool with all that. 

Back
Top Bottom