the thread about nothing...

Just got a 76 on a quiz in an easy class. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I know. I'm about finished with them myself and that's saying a lot
Patience is one of the most difficult but beautiful things in this universe. That wait for whatever you want could be so tough, but when you get it, the build up is so worth it.
This

Prime Jennifer right chea

That body was ripe
This is why I fox with Pablo, he always knows...
laugh.gif

I wish her the best in motherhood...it just happens so fast 
Whut?

i miss dcallamerican...with her fine nubian self.
Bang bang
Only native english speaker in my group, so I have to present the whole project.

now I gotta read and ****
eyes.gif
Sucks

my friend just DL GTa V and playing it, I want to play :frown: The wait for this game and my xbox is gonna be hell. Time never go fast when you want it too.

wonder what i can preoccupy my time with til my life gets sucked away

Last edited:
Was looking at laptops today at bestbuy, seen this "gaming" one. I don't play CPU games, but the specs look like it would be great for photoshop, video editing, web editing , etc.. would it be smart to buy this or a diff one?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+...1305960716.p?id=mp1305960716&skuId=1305960716

lugging around an 8+ pound laptop with 1-2 hours of battery life seem like something you'd be up for?
try http://www.reddit.com/r/suggestalaptop for recommendations.
wht wouldnt be replying because gianna michaels is too good at what she does.

Moral question:

I was selling two separate pairs of kick on ebay. Me and this guy go back and forth because he wanted both. We agree on a BIN price so I reopen the bid with both pairs in one listing. I put a starting price and the BIN price. He bids on the starting price when it was about to close and wins the auction.

My dilemma is do I refund his money and tell him BIN price or kick rocks?

I should add, what he paid is a gross undervalue to what the shoes are actually worth. Ideally I'd like to come to an agreement and dude pay the rest of what we agreed to.

Last edited:
Moral question:

I was selling two separate pairs of kick on ebay. Me and this guy go back and forth because he wanted both. We agree on a BIN price so I reopen the bid with both pairs in one listing. I put a starting price and the BIN price. He bids on the starting price when it was about to close and wins the auction.

go with your initial agreement and promptly relist your item if he does not comply, also send a cancellation to him to show you're serious.

Moral question:

kick rocks :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom