the thread about nothing...

bout wat?

nerd.gif
To tell me she is reporting me. She would tell me I am a chauvanist , racist , white trash , redneck etc. 
laugh.gif

reminds me of one dude who still posts...

nerd.gif

I love music man. If you listen to the right vibrations/frequency it does wonders for your day.

What you putting in the air tonight?
Prob nothing, least till after the Mayweather fight :lol: didn't feel like picking anything up. now if the homies show up loud as hell :nthat: it's a different story.

I look forward to the day I could go into a store and choose from an array of product without needing a med card or anything.

Last edited:
Prob nothing, least till after the Mayweather fight
laugh.gif
didn't feel like picking anything up. now if the homies show up loud as hell
nthat.gif
it's a different story.

I look forward to the day I could go into a store and choose from an array of product without needing a med card or anything.
pimp.gif

no doubt...I'll be in S&T for updates on the fight. 

people messaging u saying they reporting u lol i know the feeling :lol:

i was one of the most hated dudes once on here. i had to simmer down cuz dudes were getting tight and reporting me for every little thing... :smh:

people messaging u saying they reporting u lol i know the feeling :lol:

i was one of the most hated dudes once on here. i had to simmer down cuz dudes were getting tight and reporting me for every little thing... :smh:
Your rivalry with 4w will never be forgotten.

no doubt...I'll be in S&T for updates on the fight.

You ain't watching?

my boy's got a projector and we're gonna stream it in his yard. let's hope the wifi is strong :lol:

Last edited:
people messaging u saying they reporting u lol i know the feeling
laugh.gif

i was one of the most hated dudes once on here. i had to simmer down cuz dudes were getting tight and reporting me for every little thing...
mean.gif
74452525.jpg

roll.gif

I didn't care about the insults. In all honesty most of them were comical but she would follow me around and blow up my inbox. It got annoying more than it being hurtful. 

Ended up passing that nikki dream chick to the hommies the whole house hit it including a few girls.. Def wasnt worth what I was thinking in my head oh well you cant win them all.. She did a pretty good dome scene though which is up now and has got my members in a frenzy signups are going up thanks to her so atleast she was a financial success.. Prolly gonna send her to Gaggers since the entire adult game is on freeze right now thanks to the ses pool which is the L.A. Adult industry.... Oh well cant film adult film mainstream GTAV gonna have me busy regardless.. 
mean.gif
 im gonna be broke though 
tired.gif

masturdebating whether to stay home and do homework or go to the homies and catch the fight.

Peep my mainstream work the artist I manage give feedback also visit cookmuzik.com #17 artist in Miami

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom