the thread about nothing...

:lol: :smh:

Thread response regret. I haz it. Anyone regrest responding to any thread/post here at times?

Sometimes I start to type a reply and then I delete it. lol Sometimes its best to just ignore em.

-------------------------

Went to the gym and really didn't feel like working out. Left and went to the mall. Ran through there in like 10 minutes. Now I'm home bored.
I'd buy a video game system but I can't justify the cost of the games. After you purchase the 5th one you could've bought another system. :smh:

My problem is I feel like that after sometimes, and I hate going back to edit and leave nothing

NT really been up on chipotle lately

AGUA over there keeping his secrets of the free chipotle cards to himself :smh:

yes im jelly :lol:

Chipotle is overrated.

#noedit

#comeatbros

#fuggaflamesuit

#idontevenhavetwitterwhyamihashtaggingthough

tumblr_m632tpTbh21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out who this female NT'er is who followed me on IG, she doesn't seem familiar hmmmmmm......:nerd:

IMO i feel that freebirds just has more options and a big *** burrito, which doesnt make it better

quality > quantity

Last edited:
yolo beh, yolo!
I hate that phrase, makes me think of Aubrey. I really don't like Aubrey
mean.gif

Pabs, you take that back. Chipotle is not overrated, it's right where it needs to be...good
laugh.gif
Chipotle is good, I dont even eat it enough to rate it...or Qdoba, **** was similar to me
laugh.gif

I dont eem know what a Freebirds is, we're deprived like a mugg of the Freebirds in the PNW

Still trying to figure out who this female NT'er is who followed me on IG, she doesn't seem familiar hmmmmmm......:nerd:

pics?:nerd:

Looking forward to seeing you on season 3 of catfish b

chipotle is overrated- freebirds is underrated, and so Is Qdoba's Mexican gumbo :smokin

yeah beh, what does this person look like? :nerd:

Nice try, I ain't outing nobody like that. What I will say is that she's married tho. I been trying to figure it out since this morning :lol:. I have a few secrets about NT, but I was sworn to secrecy about them. And no, me being a woman isn't one of them :lol:

What's ur ig? :nerd:

Peep the sig

I only say that based on quality, not because of the variety or sizes. Their chicken is sooooo much better, more tortilla options (and better). Better salsa, corn salsa, pico, black beans and pintos are better. Their rice has better flavor and texture, better beer selection, friendlier employees. Dessert options are bomb, and the atmosphere is better. So..... yeah Freebirds >>>>> imo

oh, and their queso, guac, chips, and extras jalapenos too :\ its a landslide

ill give you the tortillas bruh. that cayenne one goes hard

maybe ill go and give it another shot sometime

yolo beh, yolo!

I hate that phrase, makes me think of Aubrey. I really don't like Aubrey :smh: .

Pabs, you take that back. Chipotle is not overrated, it's right where it needs to be...good :lol:
Chipotle is good, I dont even eat it enough to rate it...or Qdoba, **** was similar to me :lol:

I dont eem know what a Freebirds is, we're deprived like a mugg of the Freebirds in the PNW

I have no clue what Qdoba of Freebirds are. Never seen them, Would try if I saw them though. I only get the chicken burrito when I go to chipotle.

Nice try, I ain't outing nobody like that. What I will say is that she's married tho. I been trying to figure it out since this morning
laugh.gif
. I have a few secrets about NT, but I was sworn to secrecy about them. And no, me being a woman isn't one of them
laugh.gif

You dont love us?  Beh aint got love for the TAN? Let it be known then!

snoop-source.jpg

laugh.gif

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/492596/[/URL]"]

Nice try, I ain't outing nobody like that. What I will say is that she's married tho. I been trying to figure it out since this morning :lol: . I have a few secrets about NT, but I was sworn to secrecy about them. And no, me being a woman isn't one of them :lol:

You dont love us?  Beh aint got love for the TAN? Let it be known then!

snoop-source.jpg

:lol:
[/quote]

Noooooooooooooo not at all. I think it's wrong to do that then The Legion breaks out and makes said person hide :lol:. I thought it was one person, double checked it, and it wasn't who I thought it was :lol:. Make no mistake I'll always have love for TAN.

Back
Top Bottom