the thread about nothing...

89a185e8948e586b3fdbabe8cc1acc99.jpg
3v5nu3.jpg

Instasaved :lol: :lol: :lol:

First time coming in here and the first thing I see is a female NTer posting pics?!
TARP!!!!!!!!

Walk into my office with breakfast on my desk. swag :smokin
Thats love ! Only thing we get in here is Munchkins/donuts or some Soft Philly Pretzels (which i cant complain cause there great)

what was for breakfast doe

Hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausage links and biscuits

My boss likes food :lol:

I'm jealous

This dating/mating culture is so odd brehs. Freedom and liberation gets promoted and suggested, but people can't really handle that **** in full.[/quote name="GuttaGetsBusy"]

That's why dating now is so F'd up. It's contradictory.

Hairline tattoos now

This isn't new though. Did you know James Brown's eyebrows were tattooed? It's an old practice.

Charlamagne asked Luda about his resemblance to Stephen A Smith and Lionel Richie...

:lol:

Where can I find this? :lol:

Dat quick scroll life when there's boobs on the page and you can't find that last post you multi quoted...:smh:

Last edited:
biochem final in 6 hours... you know it's bad when I got my gospel spotify playlist on :lol: and open my notes up with "dear Jesus..." :rofl:

:lol: :smh:

Thread response regret. I haz it. Anyone regrest responding to any thread/post here at times?

Sometimes I start to type a reply and then I delete it. lol Sometimes its best to just ignore em.

-------------------------

Went to the gym and really didn't feel like working out. Left and went to the mall. Ran through there in like 10 minutes. Now I'm home bored.
I'd buy a video game system but I can't justify the cost of the games. After you purchase the 5th one you could've bought another system. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom