the thread about nothing...

I REALLY want to slap my co worker :smh:

1976439_o.gif

So is he your friend? Or just some aquaintance?

I don't know what the most appropriate term for him would be, but I'd say that he's closer to acquaintance status than friend status. I've gotten drunk with him, gone on 10+ mile bike trips with him, but that's through another person who I've actually exchanged numbers with.

Don't want to make it seem like the guy is a total stranger to me, I know him enough to the point where I'd feel strange for doing something sexual with a person that I know he's romantically involved with. Funny thing is, two months ago on a cycling trip, we were discussing the sexual ways of the girl who I posted, and the prospect of him sharing that girl didn't seem like a bad one to him. Got on the topic of her being aggressive with the top, and broski said he's not a fan of that, and I like top more than smashing, and he basically said (perhaps jokingly) that I should mess with his chick.

Two months is a long enough period of time to develop stronger feelings, though. This dating/mating culture is so odd brehs. Freedom and liberation gets promoted and suggested, but people can't really handle that **** in full. That affectionate aspect plays too strong of a role. Chick just wanted to smoke me out and watch cartoons, and probably nibble on my mushroom head for a bit, but I'm pretty sure I know why broski didn't let me cook.

Developed a girl crush on this girl in my class, she's so perfect, sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no makeup on :lol: :wow:
she looked like Sara Nuru

Back
Top Bottom