the thread about nothing...

batman-the-killing-joke.jpg

Today shall blow

Leave work at 4....sit in traffic...get to the dealership for my free oil change at 530.....if im lucky....sit there for 1.5hours because it always takes them forever even though i have an appointment. Get told there are $500 worth of things wrong with my car....tell the guy i want none of them fixed at least 5 times.....eat the free popcorn they have in the lobby...chop it up with an old dude while im there.

Go home...drink bourbon until i forget about the work week

Salute LOT,

I still haven't resolved this damn blister on my foot :smh:. I have work to do later, but in the meantime, it's going to be a pain walking around today at work. In addition to that I have to potentially confront a co worker about not properly covering for me while I was away. I hate having to do that :smh:.

I got followed by a female NT'er on IG. No clue who she is, but saw the #NT and followed back. I think I MIGHT know who it is :lol:. She looks like my cousin too :lol:.

I've been driving around LaGuardia airport for the past 45 minutes lookin for my grandparents just to find out they were at JFK smh cuz you owe dinner

Damn you all messed up. I have a worse story. Try circling JFK for two hours waiting for someone to come out, while having bubble guts. That my friend, is a true test of wills right there.

Good morning from young Jamie Foxx

young_jamie_foxx.png

That is not Jamie Foxx, that is Eric Bishop.

Today shall blow

Leave work at 4....sit in traffic...get to the dealership for my free oil change at 530.....if im lucky....sit there for 1.5hours because it always takes them forever even though i have an appointment. Get told there are $500 worth of things wrong with my car....tell the guy i want none of them fixed at least 5 times.....eat the free popcorn they have in the lobby...chop it up with an old dude while im there.

Go home...drink bourbon until i forget about the work week

Sounds like me

Cuz I can you simpy sucka.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom