the thread about nothing...

nothing like working on a trick for 3 straight hours with no break, getting closer and closer then having the damn light above the spot go out...i wanna cry 
frown.gif

eff skating manee i barelly learned heel flip and i qiut.

Fish Caught By Destroyed Nuclear Plant In Japan Has 2,500 Times The Legal Limit Of Radiation

radioactive-fish-japan-elite-daily.jpg

^ I remember when I first turned 21 and I'd hit the bars a lot. I'd jack shot glasses from bars all the damn time :lol:
I eem walked out of a Denny's with their big *** carafe's. My parents house is stocked :pimp:

Random thoughts before I flirt with deaths cousin;

• I really like stealing cups from bars and have a nice collection going.

• I'm really starting to enjoying going to the gym, ESP now that I'm seeing results

• can't wait to leave to the guard

• I've made a ton of money over the last 4 years and have nothing to show for it

• I've been avoiding certain people for the last 3/4 weeks, not cause something is owed, I just don't want to talk to them

• one girl called me out on it and I felt bad so Iade up this story as to why I was

I'm out.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

In the midst of some nonsense right now brehs. Female related. This is really strange
****** eh?

Nah.

Chick and a dude are arguing. They're seeing each other, or were, and it's one of those "hey why won't you talk to me?! why are you doing this?!" type of ordeals. Thing is, I know both of them. Chick wants to :pimp: with me. She's a little under the influence, and may be a tad crazy, so trying to maneuver the escape route from the bar did not go smoothly at all. Was super awkward. I know the guy more than I know the girl.

Anyways, we pull up in her apartment complex, and bruh bruh pulls up right after us. I look to my right and see bruh in the driver seat and I'm like "did you arrange this?" She dawns the look of horror and the bickering and brink of tears on part of both parties was extra strange. There came a point where they both were like "Get in my car, I'll drive you home" and they were trying to bribe me with :pimp: and ****.

Part of me felt bad for broski. You got feelings for a chick, and if you're privy of her promiscuity, knowing that she's about to potentially smash one of your acquaintances can't be easy on the nerves. But at the same time, I was kind of upset at the ill c-block move that bruh pulled. The chick was spewing nonsense across the board at the bar, so I'm sure she said some **** to get him to drive to the complex, but wow brehs.

Broski is loud as hell in the parking lot at 2:30 in the morning, talkin' bout "not like this, don't do this, please" to his girl, and I've got the :\ face heavily.

Hold on, lemme make sure that I don't slip up and post a traceable FB picture. I know how ruthless the interwebs and I've seen too many cases of dry snitching go down to just dive into this carefree.

Back
Top Bottom