the thread about nothing...

Nah I copped da Buddha piece
N011_G_3_W.jpg

Just made this recovery smoothie from Men's Health :wow:

Spinach, Kale, Grapes, Apple, and 1 scoop of protein.

My **** is gonna be green tomorrow

What are the dates??? I'm pretty much free till the end of the month :lol:

Jobless summer FTL

What the hell you doing up so late?

mornin tan

busy day at work will check in later. My sister and her bf are going to florida to visit my mom. Have the place to myself today-tuesday....i have a feeling im about to be about that scum bag life at least for a night

Now I regret not reading that cousin marry thread in its entirety. We need a second forum like SaveMisc where threads get cached to so even when they get deleted we can see them.

Now I regret not reading that cousin marry thread in its entirety. We need a second forum like SaveMisc where threads get cached to so even when they get deleted we can see them.
Just realized it was deleted..  anyone know the reason why?

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

I walked to work this morning, feels good, but the humidity didn't :x. My body feels really good right now though. I need to do this more often.

Saw ninjahood in a streetball game tonight. Dude was Jordan'd out.

Were you at Dyckman?

Girl post ask about how we feel about dating someone your cousin was married to.
People come in and respond
Brolic comes in and confirms OP is his girl and l delivers pics.
People bash OP for making thread and dating her cousins ex
OP and Brolic slob all over each other bragging about their amazing beautiful enchanted love.

Now the thread is poof.

:x

The thread is gone? :smh:. Damn, I knew I should have got on here last night for a bit. I bet it was a good one too.

Back
Top Bottom