the thread about nothing...

vs

and i get the banz???

and obviously he doesn't bump the fitness girls thread.
mean.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I've been looking at speeches on youtube, ya I got some gems to throw at him and his wife, I might push the envelope a little just because I love messing with her and she took my wingman
mean.gif
but I'm happy for him and he's happy I've never seen him like this over a girl and it's great.
i'd be nervous as hell, thankfully i'm not close enough friends with anybody 
grin.gif

dude goes HAM with his posts on IG.

Some of them are of anger and vengeance, others are of sources of happiness and success.....

either way, he has to average the most pics posted on IG a day for an NTer
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where's unsuited?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
why you care b?
Gf just broke up with me....through text......low as ****, if that doesn't make you feel worthless idk what does
been there bruh. just give it time to heal, don't stress it.

:lol: I've been looking at speeches on youtube, ya I got some gems to throw at him and his wife, I might push the envelope a little just because I love messing with her and she took my wingman :smh: but I'm happy for him and he's happy I've never seen him like this over a girl and it's great.
grin.gif

But if things workout with my rockabilly queen you'll be making that speech papi

:lol: I've been looking at speeches on youtube, ya I got some gems to throw at him and his wife, I might push the envelope a little just because I love messing with her and she took my wingman :smh: but I'm happy for him and he's happy I've never seen him like this over a girl and it's great.
grin.gif

But if things workout with my rockabilly queen you'll be making that speech papi

laugh.gif

roll.gif

i saw her yesterday btw guys. i was under the freeway overpass catching shade and she drove by and honked. she was looking dolled up 
embarassed.gif

too bad albert aint got a cuzin so thats a -1 and hes lying so thats another -1 making me a +1. and also doesnt matter bout da car its all about da ride :evil:

too bad albert aint got a cuzin so thats a -1 and hes lying so thats another -1 making me a +1. and also doesnt matter bout da car its all about da ride
devil.gif
man, when the day comes and we all chill, i bet you two will be quiet as hell and won't even talk to her 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom