the thread about nothing...

Noooooooooooooooooo. You blew it man. Well maybe not, it's summer, so there's still hope. *Prays for a sun dress sighting*
mean.gif

That cousin thread was alright by me man, I feel like they're meant for each other, making it through all these years and bull.

mornin tan

busy day at work will check in later. My sister and her bf are going to florida to visit my mom. Have the place to myself today-tuesday....i have a feeling im about to be about that scum bag life at least for a night
video
nerd.gif

That cousin thread was alright by me man, I feel like they're meant for each other, making it through all these years and bull.

Sounds like a whole bunch of crazy ****. Sounds like it was an interesting thread.

What? What I do now? A man can dream can't he? :lol:

EBW whaddup?!

WUDDUP Beh Beh :nthat:

What's this walking to work you talmbout :nerd:

Chillin chillin mayne. I walked to work this morning. I'm not THAT far from work so I decided to do it. It wasn't bad. Quad feels kinda sore for now though. Didn't stretch :frown:. And it's humid, so my shirt is drenched. It takes nothing for me to sweat. I get hot at the drop of a hat. I hope my shirt dries somewhat before this afternoon though. Otherwise it would feel real nasty :smh:

What? What I do now? A man can dream can't he? :lol:

EBW whaddup?!

:lol:

you good my dude..just trying to picture that...

Judging from your response, sounds like she's a worthy follow and I ain't talking no twitter either :lol:

First of all, Ryda...thank you :lol:

My co worker just told me the parking permit is in the glove "department" in the car. I want to ******g slap her so hard.

Just because you ARE a character doesn't mean you have character.

Back
Top Bottom