the thread about nothing...

that feeling when you go to class, you understand everything the professor teaches and most of the class doesn't understand :smokin

tumblr_inline_mi30tsRmOi1qz4rgp.gif

witcho gloatin *** :rolleyes :stoneface:

haters gonna hate :lol:

Just did a blind taste test with Wal-Mart "Great Value" products v.s. name brand products in a nutrition class at school. (About 10 different products)

Mind=Blown

Last edited:
Just did a blind taste test with Wal-Mart "Great Value" products v.s. name brand products in a nutrition class at school. (About 10 different products)

Mind=Blown

Did they tell you what was what? I generally go with the store brand stuff if possible. Saves so much damn money.

what were the 10 products?

Frosted flakes cereal.
Chicken noodle soup.
Granola bars.
Cranberry juice.
Sandwich meat (ham)
Coffee (prepared the same way, same temp, amount of cream & sugar)

Can't think of the others..

And get this.

The Wal-Mart brand coffee was just as good as the Starbucks brand coffee. :lol: (The Starbucks kind you can buy in Wal-Mart)

Mind=Blown

Half that ish comes from the same factory with different packaging.

My friend who worked at Rite Aid told me this.

He was like you think Rite Aid has a factory that makes all these knock off pills? NOPE comes from the same place they just slap different labels on it.

what were the 10 products?

Frosted flakes cereal.
Chicken noodle soup.
Granola bars.
Cranberry juice.
Sandwich meat (ham)
Coffee (prepared the same way, same temp, amount of cream & sugar)

Can't think of the others..

And get this.

The Wal-Mart brand coffee was just as good as the Starbucks brand coffee. :lol: (The Starbucks kind you can buy in Wal-Mart)

nuts

i KNOW aldi cant be the same tho :nerd:

Last edited:
They didn't tell us what was what. They told us what we'd be consuming, but they didn't name a brand obviously.

You either picked A, or B. They shared the results with us at the end.

One girl in my class who SWEARS by Starbucks coffee was mindf***ed when she realized she picked the store brand coffee over the Starbucks. :rofl:

Last edited:
Store brand drugs>>>>

That's a true money saver.

I can't believe you have never known about this before actually. :nerd:

Store brand drugs>>>>

That's a true money saver.

I can't believe you have never known about this before actually. :nerd:

I mean I knew, but it was just interesting actually have both products in front of my face to compare at the SAME time, if that makes sense. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom