the thread about nothing...

Yeah. The good stuff is real human hair and costs a TON. ...Like up to 5 grand for a heads worth.

If you haven't seen it, Chris Rock has a Documentary called "Good Hair" that describes in detail the crazy lengths people will go to to achieve the perfect head of hair.

Chris Rock? Out of all people to make a hair documentary? Chris Rock?! Really? :rofl:

Lol 100srs .

I guess it makes more sense than Dave Chappelles bald *** :lol:

Yeah. The good stuff is real human hair and costs a TON. ...Like up to 5 grand for a heads worth.

If you haven't seen it, Chris Rock has a Documentary called "Good Hair" that describes in detail the crazy lengths people will go to to achieve the perfect head of hair.
Chris Rock? Out of all people to make a hair documentary? Chris Rock?! Really?
roll.gif
Why not Chris Rock? Is he not capable of making a documentary? Having ideas about issues? Being affected by his daughter and her perception of hair?

It's a good movie.

I just wouldn't expect that from a comedian with short hair.
its basically speaking on the complex that black women have about their hair. Its a pretty important film I'd say
I'd agree, I know some people who were hesitant because they dont particularly like Chris Rock's humor but it was a well done doc.
I mean how would y'all feel? If you found out your ex had a vid with someone else?

I'm gonna watch it if it's out there. Then I'd have to decide whether or not to tell her I know about it. And I'd have to judge, from how it was shot, if I think she knows about it.
ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

I wouldnt be too happy stumbling upon that
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ex or not. That isnt a visual I'd want to see

that feeling when you go to class, you understand everything the professor teaches and most of the class doesn't understand :smokin

Saw illlest/fouseytube on ABC's Nighttime last night. :lol:

My schedule for the next quarter. I need to stop thinking about it. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom